XBX1 XBOX ONE News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure MS said a few times that Scorpio is a new machine and not an upgrade like the PS4 Pro.
Backwards compatible though and not a bee generation so new games will run on both.

Hoping if you have though choice of running games better at 1080p and not just only 4k

Backwards compatible though and not a bee generation so new games will run on both.

Hoping if you have though choice of running games better at 1080p and not just only 4k

Hmmm

I'm guessing Scorpio will operate the same as the current Xbox but with beefier hardware. we will probably see increased frame rates and better textures on Xbox One games.

Could be similar to when you upgrade your PC older games will run/look better on new hardware.

untitledw4unc.png

CPU is still a Jaguar, just a upgraded one.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone tell my console plebness how impressive those specs are?

tupperware LukasTheGreat @callamp mickelboy182

Honestly it sounds fairly impressive from a technical standpoint, genuinely intrigued by the clock speeds.

It's certainly not competing with a decent PC, but definitely a better effort than the Pro. Still not sold on it's 4K capabilities, at least at 60 fps.

Being a 4K player certainly helps though. Still can't believe Sony opted not to do that.

I think that was because Sony f**ked up with some things and didnt have their own 4K players till early this year, and didnt want to buy Pioneer or Samsung drives.

Someone tell my console plebness how impressive those specs are?

tupperware LukasTheGreat @callamp mickelboy182

It looks like the gap between this and the Pro will be like the gap between the XB1 and PS4. but this time Scoprio with more power.

DF are still expecting it to cost $499 USD when it comes out.

A lot of people are complaining it's still a Jaguar CPU (albeit a beefed up one)
If it was say a Ryzen CPU this thing would of cost a small fortune.

It's pretty impressive and now the PS4/XB1 graphics thing can be put to rest.
Now hopefully MS can deliver some game announcements at E3.

I'm going to get one of these, but i need to get myself a 4k Telly as well.
If i'm buying this thing i want to get the full experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back