XBX Xbox Series X/S - Articles, accessories and everything else

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you ******* kidding me?

ive checked on ozbargain everday this week except yesterday and i go on todat to find the good guys were selling Series X yesterday and now its sold out

this console can get in the ******* bin

ive checked on ozbargain everday this week except yesterday and i go on todat to find the good guys were selling Series X yesterday and now its sold out

Maybe you should have checked yesterday.

Probably the same as Telstra - "X Box Series X - Available!!" (to order).

I haven't been a Telstra customer for 15 years, but against my better judgement signed up to a small mobile plan just get a series x. Ordered the Series X no problems - got the confirmation the next day - Series "S" to be delivered in 7-10 days. When I rang to query, they said they dont have any stock of the series X, and dont know when they will have, so thought they'd send me an S instead. Cancelled the order and the phone plan on the spot.

Ordered one also, was on the fence about it but after seeing my cousins in action I wanted top upgrade!

Can't go pass game pass either!

Got an email just now saying order can't be processed and they have refunded back into A/C. Probably out of stock already!

Got an email just now saying order can't be processed and they have refunded back into A/C. Probably out of stock already!

What time did you order?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does your order say pending?

Changed my address as it was a PO Box address initially , haven't had a cancellation back as yet so hopefully its all good

Does your order say pending?

Changed my address as it was a PO Box address initially , haven't had a cancellation back as yet so hopefully its all good
Mine says pending but reading the thread on Ozbargain some people are saying they already have a Tracking number and its been dispatched?

Best games to play on the X?

I have recently purchased Mortal Kombat 11 which has the X logo up the top. Played the main story but happy to hold off to play the second part with the new xbox. Only ever played the original Halo when it first came out, is the MCC worth it?

Generally most games I play are the sports but after playing MK after not playing it since Sega days I am keen to have a crack at some of the more non sports games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back