XBX Xbox Series X/S - Articles, accessories and everything else

Remove this Banner Ad

HirdyLannister

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2013
Cersei's bed
AFL Club
Essendon
I still see 12 month gold cards at Kmart and target for $80 , how does one do the 1 to 1 conversion from gold to GPU because when I visit the xbox/microsoft website it says 12 months of gold = 4 months of GPU

GeelongFTW

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Australian Cricket Team,
MS removing the xbl gold paywall for f2p games like apex would be a good way to establish the pr backlash.

GeelongFTW

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Australian Cricket Team,
Nah mate don't think so, staying the same from what I have seen. Microsoft want more people using game pass rather than gold hence the jacking up of price
Game pass ultimate is the best deal in gaming. Xbox live gold is the worst lmao.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

atlas1

Premium Gold
Nov 6, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Tried my hand at doom eternal on GP, is it unnecessary hard even on normal. Or I'm just crap at games
It is tough and there's a certain combat loop that the game wants you to use. Always keep moving, use the dash, use the monkey bars to get aerial advantage. Take out the big threats first and target their weak points.

Use your equipment and stack the perks to make the most of resources (ice bomb dropping health, armour perks etc).

You could freeze a demon, then flame belch, then chainsaw to potentially get health, armour and ammo all in one go.

It gets easier as you get more weapons but overall it's a tough game and not the typical FPS game

Shade

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 14, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Colts, UVA, Southampton
I know im very very late to the party but for a free game Destiny 2 is hours on hours of entertainment.

Remove this Banner Ad