XBX Xbox Series X/S - Articles, accessories and everything else

Remove this Banner Ad

Take it back to where you bought it and grab a new one. It'll still be under warranty. I returned my ps controller to EB about a month ago and the new one also has stick drift already.

Bought it online (EB Games), wonder if I can just wander into my local store and try to return just the controller? Would they give me a new one there and then?

Bought it online (EB Games), wonder if I can just wander into my local store and try to return just the controller? Would they give me a new one there and then?
Not 100% sure for online orders, but when I took mine in they just took a new one out of the box and gave me the controller. I'd assume they wont make you send it back to head office or something.

I came across a Shock Blue Series X/S controller mislabelled as an Xbox One controller at a Cash Converters this week. Hardly used, still had the duracell batteries inside, priced at $50. Now I'm gonna have to get the red and green controllers :sweatsmile:

How's the new toy dwwaino

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

I was just posting about it. You in my head? Lol

Just got it setup (headset and app, controllers etc) and jumped into Game Pass. Mother of God. Where do I start? Downloading Doom Eternal because I figured it will be a good way to demo the new headset and the console. I have two new controllers now but wondering if I should use the Elite Series 2 controller that I use on my PC. I prefer the feel but I've got a custom profile setup on it for Rocket League that I think I'd be lost without lol.

Any tips for setting up the UI? I see it can all be modified but I don't know where to start and the home screen seems a bit busy.

I won't be playing too much this week because I'm dedicated to Mass Effect on PC still, but if anyone wants a new friend on their list then feel free to add

Screenshot_20210517-192043_Xbox.jpg

I was just posting about it. You in my head? Lol

Just got it setup (headset and app, controllers etc) and jumped into Game Pass. Mother of God. Where do I start? Downloading Doom Eternal because I figured it will be a good way to demo the new headset and the console. I have two new controllers now but wondering if I should use the Elite Series 2 controller that I use on my PC. I prefer the feel but I've got a custom profile setup on it for Rocket League that I think I'd be lost without lol.

Any tips for setting up the UI? I see it can all be modified but I don't know where to start and the home screen seems a bit busy.

I won't be playing too much this week because I'm dedicated to Mass Effect on PC still, but if anyone wants a new friend on their list then feel free to add

View attachment 1130305
Saw the xbox screen in the next gen TV thread :p

Ooof, the AU pricing on the Bang & Olufsen headset is $840aud. Got slaughtered on the conversion. I was hoping it would end up around $700. Not sure if I can justify that at the moment, that's like 3 bags of rack!

Elite 2 all the way. So nice I had to buy it twice.

If anyone has a Gears of War Elite 1 controller in good nick and wants to part with it, shoot me a message.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I might buy another Elite controller. I don't want to take my current one away from my PC because I don't know how to play Rocket League without it lol. I probably would have bought another but all my locals were out of stock when I was shopping last week. Doing some cleaning at home on the weekend I found a $100 Visa gift card so I'll hold on to that for when I see them in stock again.

Yeah I might buy another Elite controller. I don't want to take my current one away from my PC because I don't know how to play Rocket League without it lol. I probably would have bought another but all my locals were out of stock when I was shopping last week. Doing some cleaning at home on the weekend I found a $100 Visa gift card so I'll hold on to that for when I see them in stock again.

I think I have 5 Elite's all up. 3 originals and 2 version 2's. I honestly love them, ha. Hopefully a v3 with better sticks and haptics is on the way!

Good guys have recently received a big batch of series x for general sale, if anyone is still after a series x probably worth ringing your local. The mornington store has a couple in stock

Still to buy a new Gen anything. How much of an upgrade is it right now over the One X?

Loading times and quick resume are awesome and 60fps is very noticeable. I really notice playing Sea of Thieves and Destiny with my friends. I’ll be loaded in so much quicker than them on their One X.

In saying that, you can play all the games that I can. If you can get your hands on one then grab it. If you can’t get one no biggy.

Still to buy a new Gen anything. How much of an upgrade is it right now over the One X?

I say to mates that if you can afford it, it's worth it. Great system. But if $750 stretches your budget, then stick with the 1X. You'll be fine.

I'm saying that I really love the Series X and have 3, one in each room.

First you horde the elite controllers, and now consoles too lol 🤨

You know what it's like, with your PC gaming. You gotta have everything you want and then you need that for every room you spend time in, ha. Can't just have one set up.

Controller is already being delivered today. That's nuts. EB and JB were out of stock and it's arriving before I even had a chance to get to the shops anyway. Same price as retail and like the Series X also from the Microsoft store, no charge for express delivery. What a service.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back