XBX Xbox Series X/S - Articles, accessories and everything else

Remove this Banner Ad

Controller is already being delivered today. That's nuts. EB and JB were out of stock and it's arriving before I even had a chance to get to the shops anyway. Same price as retail and like the Series X also from the Microsoft store, no charge for express delivery. What a service.

The Xbox experience is phenomenal all round. What a console.

The Xbox experience is phenomenal all round. What a console.

I'm itching to dive in, but a bit side tracked with Mass Effect on PC at the moment. Today I was thinking about stuff to play so at work I opened up game pass on my phone and downloaded a few games. When I got home they were done.

The one and only early criticism is that the PS5 has a lot more unique stuff to play, however over time game pass will make up for it. Regardless of what anyone picks it actually feels like a really good time to be a gamer.

Snow Runner available on Game Pass as of last night. Played the s**t out of it on PS4 and was considering buying again only 2 weeks ago.

Maneater too which I always wanted to play but didn't want to pay for.

Snow Runner available on Game Pass as of last night. Played the sh*t out of it on PS4 and was considering buying again only 2 weeks ago.

Maneater too which I always wanted to play but didn't want to pay for.

Machwarrior 5, ooo yeah! remember playing machwarrior 2, 25 years ago loved it.

That's strange because it reviewed pretty well and I heard positive things about it.
Yeah I saw the reviews as well and wondered if I was playing the same game when I had a go. It was dreadful. It felt like a mediocre PS2-era game. Perhaps I just didn't give it long enough but I couldn't bring myself to spend more than the horrible 2-3 hours I put into it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Wild at Heart just released day one on Gamepass and that's a game I've been tracking for a few months, so happy with that! It's published thought Humble (Bundle) Games.

Also I kinda liked Maneater! But I went into it fully expecting a stupid, mid-tier, PS2 era game. I mean it's a shark RPG ffs.

Snowrunner I would recommend. Very slow paced in some respects but you are always working towards accomplishing something.

Hi all,
Looking at getting back into console gaming, have always been an Xbox guy.
Is the Xbox s a good way to go? What are thoughts on that? Thanks!

Hi all,
Looking at getting back into console gaming, have always been an Xbox guy.
Is the Xbox s a good way to go? What are thoughts on that? Thanks!
If you don't have a 4k TV the S seems like a very capable box, I've only heard storage space can be an issue but you can have a HDD hooked upto if you want.

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

If you don't have a 4k TV the S seems like a very capable box, I've only heard storage space can be an issue but you can have a HDD hooked upto if you want.

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk
My tv is 4K - I’m not overly fussed by graphic quality, will it make that much of a difference?
In terms of storage I’ll probably only play a couple sports games (Fifa, Madden) with the occasional open world rpg or something so storage shouldn’t be too much of an issue!
Thanks mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back