XBX Xbox Series X/S - Articles, accessories and everything else

Remove this Banner Ad

Wtf? how does that work you said you orderd at 1:26 and i got mine before you and it still says pending.

story of my life with this ******* console seriously.

This happens a lot actually , not just with games/consoles doesn't matter if you ordered first by a few hours doesn't guarantee you get it delivered before someone who orders later unfortunately.

This happens a lot actually , not just with games/consoles doesn't matter if you ordered first by a few hours doesn't guarantee you get it delivered before someone who orders later unfortunately.
I had no idea fully expecting to miss out now knowing my luck with this console got more chance at winning the powerball

I had no idea fully expecting to miss out now knowing my luck with this console got more chance at winning the powerball

I am sure it will still come, hoping mine to. I reordered a lot later as I got the email saying cancelled but think that was because of my PO box address. An hour later you couldn't click on the button to order more. They would have been smashed so it would take a long time to process them all and get them ready for shipping.

Got a text, arriving today.

That was quick, when was it scheduled? I had to contact DHL as delivery address is a business address, they said its got Tuesday the 19th but they said it can be a very short change over and could even get it tomorrow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got an email from Amazon AU last night at around 6pm saying these were back in stock there too for anyone still looking to grab one sooner rather than later.

Think that email must have been delayed. They were on sale earlier in the day but were gone in less than 10 minutes

Rumours that Hades is coming to Gamepass soon! Definitely my GOTY for 2020, so it would be an awesome get. I even started replaying it on Switch yesterday, after originally playing it on PC, so I might hold off a week or two now to see if the rumours are true.

It's arrived!
5b90a8b456032c09bcb262a8444760ed.jpg

Shipment picked up and ready to be delivered. Might see it tomorrow, still have the aftermath story to play on Mortal Kombat!

I have the COD standard version not made for series X , worth getting on the X anyone? Never played Halo but may play it on game pass or Gears 5? Any reccomendations?

Nice and clean, no clutter and blends in.
18889b91c45ddacda224cb47e523f487.jpg
Blends in? You have a random black box sitting there that stands out like a dogs balls lol.

What is that area meant to be? Like is that a bench or what?

EB seems to be getting a few systems in randomly. Called my local and they had 2 come in today, 1 had sold already in the morning. They weren't doing holds either so of course when I got there the other had just sold.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back