XBX Xbox Series X/S - Articles, accessories and everything else

Remove this Banner Ad

Shipment picked up and ready to be delivered. Might see it tomorrow, still have the aftermath story to play on Mortal Kombat!

I have the COD standard version not made for series X , worth getting on the X anyone? Never played Halo but may play it on game pass or Gears 5? Any reccomendations?
Halo MCC instead of Halo 5.
If you want campaign first then go in release order i.e halo 1>2>3 etc.

If you want to play multiplayer halo 3 4vs4 is your best option I reckon.

Make sure to adjust your fov in your settings as base fov is v. low.

Let me know if you want to know anything else.

Halo MCC instead of Halo 5.
If you want campaign first then go in release order i.e halo 1>2>3 etc.

If you want to play multiplayer halo 3 4vs4 is your best option I reckon.

Make sure to adjust your fov in your settings as base fov is v. low.

Let me know if you want to know anything else.

Great tips, as soon as the new machine arrives I will download. Probably would rather start with campaign then get into some MP

Thanks so much

Great tips, as soon as the new machine arrives I will download. Probably would rather start with campaign then get into some MP

Thanks so much
Assuming your experienced with shooters I suggest playing on Normal (but no shame on starting on easy). Halo normal is actually quite a challenge compared to other games "normal" i reckon.

Assuming your experienced with shooters I suggest playing on Normal (but no shame on starting on easy). Halo normal is actually quite a challenge compared to other games "normal" i reckon.

Majority of time have played sports games, COD the only shooter really played on modern consoles

Majority of time have played sports games, COD the only shooter really played on modern consoles
In that case, maybe try playing the missions individually (as opposed to "playlists") that way you can switch the difficulty to easy if normal is too difficult. Just keep in mind what level your upto. Halo 2 especially is incredibly tough even on normal. (Legendary is kys territory)

* you cant just change mission difficulty mid-game.

NBA on this is incredible ive never played something so life like before legit feels like your there at the court.

amazing experience

Was at my brothers yesterday who has NBA2k21 on PS4 and it looked crap lol, looked just like 2k20, 2k19, 2k18, 2k17 etc the next gen version is 10x better and can’t wait to see what they can do in the coming years.

Console arriving tomorrow, I have MK 11 series X version already and keen to try Forza and Halo but tossing up between FIFA/NBA 2k21 to really test out the new graphics/ game play, anyone got these and think its worth it/ any different from previous gen?

I did have COD black ops cold war but wasn't to keen on upgrading on that, I know graphically probably looks unreal but online shits me now, not the worst at it but just keep getting picked off at ease.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Graphics are amazing on NBA and the game play was great. Granted could only play exhibition whilst waiting for download. Can’t wait till mortal kombat downloads and gets stuck into that

Loving it so far, the only problem is the wait for all of the installs :D

The console itself is actually slightly smaller than I expected, I just had this picture of this giant rectangle monstrosity but it is fine.

The console itself is actually slightly smaller than I expected, I just had this picture of this giant rectangle monstrosity but it is fine.

I transferred from my Xbox one, took forever and I had issues with Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate pack unlocking all the extra characters. Deleted it and reinstalled off the disc and took stuff all time and all the extra content was there.

NBA is great, plenty of modes to keep you busy I had never really played My Team before but gave it a crack seems like a lot of work to keep it going. Mortal Kombat 11 graphics are very sharp, looking forward to resuming the story mode on this version.

Legit took me all weekend just to download and install games i wanted

My box is waiting for me at home :D

a08121d0cacdca97e8af4a1c1c4b1974.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back