XBX Xbox Series X/S - Articles, accessories and everything else

Remove this Banner Ad

I've only just started the mass effect trilogy 😭
yeah I'm playing one currently
I was part way into 2 on the original trilogy last year and figured may as well start fresh with LE to see what the upgrades are like in ME

yeah I'm playing one currently
I was part way into 2 on the original trilogy last year and figured may as well start fresh with LE to see what the upgrades are like in ME
First time ever here.

It's slow and I was bored but kept on going and going and lost 4hrs. Very well written story unfortunately I keep getting lost on where to go and what to do. So I'm probably wasting time

I only ever finished ME1 back when it first came out, never got 2 or 3, only got a little way into ME2 last year before I started on something else, can't remember what maybe The Artful Escape

(Log in to remove this ad.)

uh what!??

Confirmed now

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Ok, now I don't get it. Activision is one of the biggest publishers in the world. They don't need Microsoft. They could have another 10 years of scandals and they still won't need Microsoft. What's in it for them? What's in it for Microsoft? Phil Spencer said Game Pass was running a profit. At some point it won't. Judging by this quote it doesn't sound like an exclusivity agreement (Activision don't need one), but it's strange that Phil then says they will also answer to him as their CEO.

Activision Blizzard games are enjoyed on a variety of platforms and we plan to continue to support those communities moving forward.

Edit: lots of cheering on social media. Not sure I agree, I'm a little concerned actually. One step closer to a monopoly with EA left as the only big independent publisher.

Last edited:
It is insane. They are just eating up these big publishers in an attempt to just push Sony out. This acquisition, if it means that all games made by Activision/Blizzard like COD are Xbox/PC only, would take away so many consumers from PlayStation. There’s a lot of people out there that buy consoles just for COD and guess what console the majority of COD sales are on? Playstation.

What’s next. They buy Rockstar a few years down the line?

It made me look this up. Based on pure numbers in 19/20 Sony as a publisher was still bigger than the combination of Microsoft and Activision. I guess putting that into perspective of the sheer size of Sony that Microsoft had to be really aggressive. Phil keeps talking about Gamepass and adding value to Gamepass. But on this very forum we have a thread about are games getting worse. When more and more of gaming is no longer driven by sales based on performance (well that's how it's meant to work) but rather a guaranteed subscription share then it's certainly not going to get any better. There is a precedent now. Who's next? Take Two? Square? Konami? Ubisoft? The platforms will be their own isolated ecosystems at this rate.

I got banned last time for saying this by a mod having a sook, Phil Spencer is a cancer. The monopolistic tactics employed by his time at the head of the xbox division is hands down the worst thing to happen to the video game industry. No one wins when your purchasing options are continually shrinking, watch Amazon buy EA or Take Two.

Phil Spencer had this to say, “I’ll just say to players out there who are playing Activision Blizzard games on Sony’s platform: it’s not our intent to pull communities away from that platform and we remained committed to that.”

Yeah, sure. 😂

That would defeat the purpose of this deal. Goodbye Activision games on Sony consoles.

Phil Spencer had this to say, “I’ll just say to players out there who are playing Activision Blizzard games on Sony’s platform: it’s not our intent to pull communities away from that platform and we remained committed to that.”

Yeah, sure. 😂

That would defeat the purpose of this deal. Goodbye Activision games on Sony consoles.
They won't pull games but new ones definitely won't come, if new ones do it'll be in favour of MS. Like adding GP to Sony consoles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back