XBX Xbox Series X/S - Articles, accessories and everything else

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone got a Series S?

There’s heaps on marketplace so wondering if they are no good haha.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
We've got one, mainly because we needed a second device and that was all we could get.
Gets used mostly for streaming and Minecraft by the kid

Anyone got a Series S?

I got one before I got the Series X (irony in that I got the S because I was impatient waiting for the X..... but I managed to get the X weeks later lol whoops).

Butttt I actually use the S more than the X. Reason being I set the S up in the main entertainment room and set the X up elsewhere. I should have fixed that on day 1 but never did and still haven't!!

Anyone got a Series S?

Some people (possibly including me) bought an S console to get the exclusive DLC content and then immediately sold the system. That would explain the excess on the second hand market.

My son does have one that he uses though. Great console, especially if you don't have a 4k TV.

I've been thinking, if the actiblizz buyout goes through I would love to see KB+M integration with the Xbox.

They have amazing PC IPs, would love to play StarCraft remastered while sitting on the couch

Xbox has had KBM support for years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some people (possibly including me) bought an S console to get the exclusive DLC content and then immediately sold the system. That would explain the excess on the second hand market.

My son does have one that he uses though. Great console, especially if you don't have a 4k TV.

I’m thinking of grabbing one at $300 just as a gamepass machine, although I’m not in a rush so can probably just wait and try get a series x.

You think they would port over World of War craft with keyboard and mouse support

Would attract a lot of new fans to the series who don't have access to gaming pc
I would definitely try WoW out if it came to Xbox. Playing what seems like a long grindy game at a desk on my PC does not appeal to me nowadays.

Been waiting for wow to come to console for ever. Especially a few expansions ago when they removed a lot of the abilities and really slimmed it down. Thought they were priming for a console release :(

I think the hardest part with porting WoW is how it controls. It's not like Diablo or anything like that where pressing a button makes an action. WoW requires stuff to be targeted for an action to happen. Not to mention imagine trying to raid heal with a controller. I know you could just restrict it to KB/M, but I doubt they'd port it unless it were to work with a controller. They've also made it pretty clear it will likely never happen anyway.

Yeah no way they'd port it with controller support, would be a massive task (and likely would need to revise a loooot if things to the point it is much more than a port).

My Xbox X order came in today. Finally joined the new generation. :)

Timely with gamepass starting to look good
Mine arrived today as well, just got to find time to plug it in now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back