XBX Xbox Series X/S - November 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t believe I’ll have this set up in my gaming area in less than 2 weeks, cannot wait!!

Going to appreciate the immediate difference I’ll notice graphics wise as I never upgraded to a Xbox one x or a PS4 pro.

Got my review console earlier this week. Let me know if you have any questions and I'll try my best to answer

General thoughts.

Got my review console earlier this week. Let me know if you have any questions and I'll try my best to answer
Dumb question but is the review console different to the standard consumer console in someway or is it just simply you get it earlier than everyone else?

It's a bit strange with the announcement today of vic metro opening up on Nov 9th to all retail, restaurants etc The day before launch.

All I could think about was I got only one afternoon of no restricitions before I go into self isolation with my new Xbox series X baby.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Retails open in London 1350 err i mean Melbourne already actually. I went into EB today to double-check if they'll still processing old console trade-ins and they said yeah so no issues there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Microsoft is leaning into the memes about the XSX's looks 😂

Seems obvious they should have gone with

"Power Your Appetite" for next gen gaming

I've got some funny news, after I cancelled the extra seven order numbers I contacted telstra last week about why I haven't had a reconfirmation email.
Looks like I have no XSX coming at all, for some reason all were cancelled.

A little bit disappointing but not the end of the world, rather have 0 consoles showing up at the door step than 8 consoles on a pallet.

Will reorder mid month after launch to make sure I don't have one arriving, don't trust them at all.

I've got some funny news, after I cancelled the extra seven order numbers I contacted telstra last week about why I haven't had a reconfirmation email.

A little bit disappointing but not the end of the world, rather have 0 consoles showing up at the door step than 8 consoles on a pallet.

Will reorder mid month after launch to make sure I don't have one arriving, don't trust them at all.
That sucks, I'd keep pushing. Surely they can fix it for you or another one will come available when someone else's order is cancelled.

It's Telstra, you should expect nothing less. I actually had a feeling that would happen when I read your original comment about canceling 7 out of the 8. The worst company to deal with. I absolutely despise them and I'm glad I no longer need to deal with them.

I'm actually leaning into getting this over the PS5. PS exclusives don't interest me that much but I like the look of the awesome backwards compatibility and game share with PC that the Xbox has. May get it a couple years into its life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back