Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2011
Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Whoever is playing WC
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.ozbargain.com.au/node/560256/amp

I ended up just buying Australian 12 months Gold Subs for $80 at JB as I couldn’t get the Brazilian ones to accept my purchase. Read the instructions and substitute the VPN stuff. If you’ve already had the $1 trial, it’ll cost you $15.95 to convert. You also have to make sure your current sub (if you have one) is expired by a few days at least.

Mantastic

Premiership Player
Jun 22, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man City, Cleveland Browns
Does your current G
Good luck, also don't accept the extra free month as you can only convert a maximum of 36 months and it puts you over.

So does the $1 deal on the home screen just convert all of your Gold to Ultimate? It says it's only $1 for 1 month.

Sep 30, 2011
Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Whoever is playing WC
Does your current G

So does the $1 deal on the home screen just convert all of your Gold to Ultimate? It says it's only $1 for 1 month.
I went through the xbox page listed below after I had 36 months of gold. It converted it all to ultimate although it cost me 15.95 as I'd already had the $1 month already on my account.

https://www.xbox.com/en-AU/live/gold/upgrade

Mantastic

Premiership Player
Jun 22, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Is this the offer that everyone else is getting on their home screen?

20201021_135724.jpg

Mantastic

Premiership Player
Jun 22, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams

hornetswce

Club Legend
Nov 14, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
I have never traded a console before, is it a long process?
Have a one x and level 4 with eb so probably worth it this time.

Very easy, they don’t even test them anymore and if you are missing cables they just deduct $5 or $10 off the trade price.

Next Gen launch day could be slow going if everyone is trading consoles in on the day.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

May 3, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Australian Cricket Team,
I have never traded a console before, is it a long process?
Have a one x and level 4 with eb so probably worth it this time.
You get an extra 10% trade in credit based on your eb world level (e.g 20%>30% say) if you do your trade from about the 4th to 9th Novemeber.

$1 conversion fee. How much XBL gold gets converted to GPA is based on how much you're able to stack at once.
So I have three months left of gold, should I buy another 12 months of gold and then take up this offer?

Free Agent

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
It's a bit strange with the announcement today of vic metro opening up on Nov 9th to all retail, restaurants etc The day before launch.

All I could think about was I got only one afternoon of no restricitions before I go into self isolation with my new Xbox series X baby.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

It's a bit strange with the announcement today of vic metro opening up on Nov 9th to all retail, restaurants etc The day before launch.

All I could think about was I got only one afternoon of no restricitions before I go into self isolation with my new Xbox series X baby.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back