XFL 2020 - Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ok, well it was bigger than i thought....

lk71coa11eh41.jpg

havent seen the game, apparently some dodgy decisions helped the Roughnecks to a win over the BattleHawks
Ta'amu took a deep shot that ended up being an INT deep in the 4th quarter because he assumed he had a free play as a Houston player was lined up off-side, yet it wasn't called for some reason

Ta'amu took a deep shot that ended up being an INT deep in the 4th quarter because he assumed he had a free play as a Houston player was lined up off-side, yet it wasn't called for some reason
and wasnt even reviewed. Refs were s**t. at one stage they called a 2 point conversion good, reviewed it and called it good. came back from ads and on the kickoff they had changed their minds to no good.

and wasnt even reviewed. Refs were s**t. at one stage they called a 2 point conversion good, reviewed it and called it good. came back from ads and on the kickoff they had changed their minds to no good.
i am finding the booth reviewers shithouse. There was a game Sunday where a player got smacked and fumbled, but his knee was clearly down, they reviewed it and said fumble, and then said the returner got touched on the ground and move the ball back...but the guy never got touched when he picked up the fumble

i am finding the booth reviewers shithouse. There was a game Sunday where a player got smacked and fumbled, but his knee was clearly down, they reviewed it and said fumble, and then said the returner got touched on the ground and move the ball back...but the guy never got touched when he picked up the fumble
The Houston QB fell over and fliped back up, but the field crew didnt blow it dead. replay had to overturn it.

It was just crazy how bad it was.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back