XFL 2020 - Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

KJ Wright and Kam Chancellor attended the Dragons hone game. And Todd Gurley and Josh Gordon attended the Wildcats game...this week. NFL stars starting to get hyped.
But were they paid? Wouldnt put it past a league to pay NFL players or celebs to get shown on the sidelines.

Tebow approached by XFL but decided to stick to baseball

Roughnecks Battlehawks game was a cracker. Great QB play. Big 2nd half rally from STL to turn the game around in the 3rd. All in all a quality affair - more of this and there won't be any complaints about the player standards. And thea Roughnecks won. Yeeehaw!

Now the refs, yikes, they weren't great. I get the feeling that the league is happy not to review plays and let the game move on, happened a few times where things were worth another look, yet the ball was snapped and on we went.

The guy in the replay booth for this game seemed to be cracking under the scrutiny of the whole world. Each review he would uphold a call, then reverse it, then fumble around trying to work out where the ball should be spotted. A bit amateur hour.

I'm pretty confident that we have a good product, the QB play, officiating, replay booth and the Vipers will improve in the upcoming weeks (just hopefully not next week for TB).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

qt14rqklmhh41.jpg

I'm pretty confident that we have a good product, the QB play, officiating, replay booth and the Vipers will improve in the upcoming weeks (just hopefully not next week for TB).
You're more confident in all of those things than I am.

There appears to only be 5 or 6 decent QBs in the league at present and I don't see that changing until next season at the earliest and reffing at both NFL and CFB is always inconsistent. As for the Vipers, they need a new HC and QB before they get better because Trestman and Murray/Cornelius have proven themselves to be no good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back