ABC: Steve Levy, Greg McElroy, Tom Luginbuill, Dianna Russini

Dallas Renegades (1-1) @ Seattle Dragons (1-1) 9AM
Fox: Curt Menefee, Joel Klatt, Brock Huard

Monday February 24
New York Guardians (1-1) @ St. Louis Battlehawks (1-1) 7AM WatchESPN
ESPN: Tom Heart, Joey Galloway, TBA

DC Defenders (2-0) @ LA Wildcats (0-2)10AM ESPN2 WatchESPN Kayo
FS1: Kevin Burkhard, TBA

stupid tennis keeping games off tv. Hopefully everyone can send ESPN emails asking why not all games are on WatchESPN even tho the XFL website says that ESPN international networks have rights to show all games.

stupid tennis keeping games off tv. Hopefully everyone can send ESPN emails asking why not all games are on WatchESPN even tho the XFL website says that ESPN international networks have rights to show all games.

I've been using Kayo lately, it's a much better interface and allows you get more on demand. Watch ESPN is like going back 10 years

I've been using Kayo lately, it's a much better interface and allows you get more on demand. Watch ESPN is like going back 10 years
Yeah but i dont think Kayo stream everything that is on WatchESPN. like the games this week not also on TV.
They didnt with CFB. they would only show the games on TV and not the 90 on WatchESPN and the alt feeds there.

WatchESPN is a poorly built app, and has no casting.

Yeah but i dont think Kayo stream everything that is on WatchESPN. like the games this week not also on TV.
They didnt with CFB. they would only show the games on TV and not the 90 on WatchESPN and the alt feeds there.

WatchESPN is a poorly built app, and has no casting.
Correct. If its not on TV it ain't on Kayo has been my experience.

Albert Breer from SI.com makes a very good point in maybe trying to help OL and QB....

The NFL has a depth issue at quarterback and along the offensive line, so naturally the XFL was always going to have problems filling out those positions. The AAF addressed that with rules severely limiting blitzing. The XFL hasn’t, and defensive coaches are starting to catch on to the fact that linemen are having trouble identifying and blocking pressure. So they’re sending guys. It’s led to offenses having problems moving the ball, and quarterbacks getting hit. And the tough thing is, if they want to be a developmental league, those are the two positions I believe the NFL would be most interested in them working on. Maybe there could be rules tweaks in-season?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fwpzb7f0fph41.jpg

Jordan Ta’amu Leads the XFL in Total Yards - Overall Ta’amu is 2nd in Passing and 3rd in Rushing.

Another reason why stats suck. After watching Mondays game finally Walker is levels above Ta'amu as a QB. Clearly the best I've seen in the league so far.

Pierson-El is ******* gun tho, clearly my fav Battlehawks player.

There are quite a few slot guys in this league with NFL talent imo. The white rb/wr for the Rednecks (Mooney or Moodey I think his name was?) can play too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back