XFL 2020 - Week 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Yeah they made a mistake there. theyll learn
I think it was Vince who had the final decision. he said something like when New York thinks football they think MetLife. which is kinda dumb. its a new stadium and far from iconic. at least New Era has fans throwing sex toys on the field and going through tables pre game. thats like the full WWF stuff right there and is actually in New York.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Ka is the law. And this is against the law
NBA on ESPN. and ESPN2 is doing a womens day thing. Showing College basketball championship games and NHL womens call at the time.

at least its still on watchESPN so dont need to worry about the Fox ninjas taking down the streams.

AJ_2000

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2007
Right Here.... Right Now.
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Houston Roughnecks
Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams

Yikes. Plenty of sports starting to play behind closed doors. Would be a shame if that derails the xfl - lack of ticket income
It could have a flow on effect. if people who dont watch every game or more than a game every few weeks and tune in to see a game with an empty stadium they might get turned off by it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
How bad was the non-intervention by the booth on the NYG non-TD that shouldve been. luckily Guardians still won.
Which "non-TD that shouldve been"?

If you're talking about the one in the second quarter where the commentors made a big deal about it not being reviewed (3:10 of the video you posted), a later replayed showed that the WR had lost control of the ball as he hit the ground, so it was never a TD

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Youre so salty you jumped aboard a fail train like Seattle 😉
I can always swap out to one if the teams in the championship and proclaim life-membership ;)

But nah, im totally happy with my TWO choices of Dragons and Defenders as i am with my Dolphins and Chiefs and envision a long bigamous (quadamous?) marriage to both teams in each league.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back