XFL 2020 - Week 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, talk about admitting a major error was made and taking action. If a major umpiring blunder occurred during the AFL home & away season in the dying seconds of a game, Gil would probably personally pick the ump responsible for ******* up to be the main umpire for the AFL Grand Final. :eek:

Wow, talk about admitting a major error was made and taking action. If a major umpiring blunder occurred during the AFL home & away season in the dying seconds of a game, Gil would probably personally pick the ump responsible for ******* up to be the main umpire for the AFL Grand Final. :eek:

Finally a league that endeavors to be almost completely transparent with almost everything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can always swap out to one if the teams in the championship and proclaim life-membership ;)

But nah, im totally happy with my TWO choices of Dragons and Defenders as i am with my Dolphins and Chiefs and envision a long bigamous (quadamous?) marriage to both teams in each league.
Wait, what happened to the Ravens?
God, I cant even keep up with who you "support"
Youre everything that's wrong with Football.

Ta'Amu is garbage, going to cost the Batlehawks any title chance they do have. Heinicke could save the season, but i don't expect the coach to make the change unfortunately.

If it wasn't before, then its should be becoming increasingly clear that the league lacks OL and QB talent.

Cardale Jones' performances have cratered, Landry Jones has thrown the equal most INTs in the league and Ta'amu couldn't lead his offense to a TD against the leakiest D in the league.

Its basically just MVPJ and maybe Josh Johnson and that's it

Houston

8d7o9pppxll41.jpg

ESPN's mics picked up Johnson saying on the phone, presumably to Chow, "Coach, y'all are doing way to much arguing and complaining. Call plays ... stop it." Johnson could then be heard saying "Dude talks himself out of touchdowns."

Early in the game, after Johnson threw a pick on the first play from scrimmage, the quarterback could be heard telling telling someone on the phone -- again, presumably Chow -- to "calm down" multiple times.

These types of conversations do happen on the sidelines all the time -- we just don't get to hear them like we do now. However, ESPN color commentator Joey Galloway didn't go so far as to say those types of conversations were normal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back