XL/XXL/XXXL Burger @ Hungry Jacks

Remove this Banner Ad

Tried a XXL burger by itself as i wasn't sure if i could've finished it all if i bought it in a meal, but must say it wasn't half bad and as it turns out i probably could've finished a meal. Went down well as it was my brunch, and couldn't believe i finished it within 3-4 minutes. Tasted awesome, but felt bloody exhausted a few hours later. Haha.

Will probably go one better next time and get the XXXL burger, but again i'm not game enough to get the meal. :thumbsu:

These stacked burgers are not good at all and i hope Hungry Jacks never bring them out again.

In the paper the other week some guy at his cafe had made a burger with over 20 beef patties in it with cheese oozing from each pattie.

Who in their right mind would even think to tackle one of these bad boys?

One cannot possibly consume that amount of meat and what a waste of money, meat and health.

I am planning on trying one ASAP.

the advert literally makes me salivate.

I think i'll have one on a day when I sleep in (thus skip breakfast) and have a late lunch/early dinner!

(anyway i can justify it to myself:p)

I got the XXXL last week thinking that it would be the same size as the old stackers but I was shocked to see that this was whopper size. Needless to say I ate it and the regular chips I got with it but I felt like crap after and I wont be going anywhere near them in the future.

Got paid 5 bucks to get through a large XXXL meal. After getting through the burger I just felt like dying, I couldn't move and it was hard to breathe. Nevertheless, I got through the chips and coke and won my 5 bucks

so, gave the large XXXL meal a crack tonight.

wasn't even that hard to eat, don't know what you little sooks are complaining about!

but the bottom line is, it tasted like absolute s**t. not eating one again for the sheer fact the taste is not worth the calories..

IMO Hungry Jacks have the shittest burgers going around. always taste undercooked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so, gave the large XXXL meal a crack tonight.

wasn't even that hard to eat, don't know what you little sooks are complaining about!

but the bottom line is, it tasted like absolute s**t. not eating one again for the sheer fact the taste is not worth the calories..

IMO Hungry Jacks have the shittest burgers going around. always taste undercooked.
There was something wrong with the bacon that was in my XXXL burger, it tasted a little stale...:eek:

I still ate the whole thing, the patty was fine but the bacon was horrible! :(

I don't see why there should be an outcry about these things...Exceptional somtimes food :)

Its about time people took responsibility for their actions, if your going to eat one of these a day...Deal with the weight gain...HJ's cannot be held accountable.

^ Inspirational. :D

I just had one big smile on my face the whole time I watched that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back