Toast Xmas 2019.

Remove this Banner Ad

IMG_20191223_191850.jpg
The world can be a crazy place at times .
And let's be honest Big Footy can be a crazier place at times. :p
If you put aside the tacky commercial aspects of xmas.
Even put aside the religious side of it if your not a person of faith.
And just try to remember the most important thing about the day
FAMILY!!!
We put up with s**t all year so try your best to just take a deep breath and relax and soak in some Xmas joy with family and friends tomoz.
To all the mums cooking up a feast tomorrow I salute you.
To the dads who are gonna be up all night tonight putting together trampolines and assembling doll houses so the kids get that bit of Santa magic in the morning I salute you.
To the loved ones not with us anymore you will be in our thoughts more than ever.
So put on your stretchy pants and eat and drink till you get your fill and laugh with family and friends and don't forget the batteries for the toys FFS .

And if your doing it tough at the moment or you know somebody who is struggling try to reach out to them.

Merry Xmas to the Saints board.
A more loyal and passionate group of supporters you will never find.

Have fun, be safe.

View attachment 797684
FAMILY!!!
We put up with s**t all year so try your best to just take a deep breath and relax and soak in some Xmas joy with family and friends tomoz.
To the dads who are gonna be up all night tonight putting together trampolines and assembling doll houses so the kids get that bit of Santa magic in the morning I salute you.
To the loved ones not with us anymore you will be in our thoughts more than ever.
So put on your stretchy pants and eat and drink till you get your fill and laugh with family and friends and don't forget the batteries for the toys FFS .

And if your doing it tough at the moment or you know somebody who is struggling try to reach out to them.

Have fun, be safe.
Well said mate , take care all
Love Captain negative ;)

1NtDA8t.png

Thanks to all forumites for the entertainment, humour and support throughout the year. This forum is like a big family. Diverse, slightly dysfunctional, fun, interesting, with various cliques and rivalries.

In the end we all have at least one thing in common. An incredibly strong love of one thing that binds us together. The mighty Saints! We all want one thing. A premiership!

Have a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends. See you in the New Year. A premiership awaits. Reasons to be cheerful!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Typing on your old black Imperiel or Royal typewriter Keg?

Neither Baz. Just slamming my forehead into the keyboard while groaning incoherently

Standard Saturday night really

d7517bb9577433cbe96c11b5242b9195.png

It’s a magical time of the year, when families come together. And this one is no different.

Merry Christmas Sainters!

Remember, open your hearts before your gifts.

View attachment 797684
FAMILY!!!

Have fun, be safe.
Merry Christmas everyone.

Enjoy but most of all stay safe.

A merry nondenominational festivus to everyone. Lets hope we all get to unwrap our present over 23 rounds in 2020 and for years to come..
If anyone has a bout of holiday blues, feel free to pm me for some hokey of messages of support and wisdom, I'm always available. TBH I'll be glad for the distraction as I'll be doing SFA myself, having my own personal Joffaboy experience to keep me in check and off (some) substances this Xmas.
I'll just be hanging with my best mate ScoobyDo if anyone wants to join!!
Enjoy yourselves boys, and stay safe!!
Merry Christmas :christmastree::tropicaldrink:

Attachments

• 20191224_144949.jpg
    20191224_144949.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
As a subset of the larger Saints community I appreciate how much love, passion and commentary passes these corridors. This joint has a huge heart.

Thanks for letting your thoughts be known and responded to this year (no matter how informed or ridiculous) and may we all survive the silly season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back