Games Xpert Eleven (Internet Soccer Management Game)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 1, 2005
Reservoir
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy 1883-1996
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone is interested in joining Xpert Eleven. It's a fantasy football game where you manage a club and you have the team tactics, team finances and team transfers. The rules are at the site:

www.xperteleven.com

The league invite link:

http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=223962

The league was one that I took over just now. It was some Irish League but I want a more international flavour. You can also write you own articles so you can be your very own Jose Mourinho.

I'll start the league in no later than two weeks and games will be on Monday and Thursday nights at 5:00 pm.

Do a search on Google of Xpert Eleven and you'll get some decent screenshots.

The first game will be on Monday July 19 at 5 pm and make sure you get your team in by next Saturday. I'll create a season on that Saturday arvo and you will have a day or two to prepare your teams.

TIP: sack players that have 4 skill bars or less because they aren't good and nobody will buy them. If they are 18 or under or they have two chracteristics (you'll understand once you've seen the players), you can sell them and someone will buy them.

Screenshots:

scr_squad_en_big.jpg

X11-5.JPG

Would join up, but am sadly over those sort of games now :(

Was massively into hattrick for about 4 years or so and had a fairly solid team, but just got sick of it.

Will definitely check it out in the future if i get back into them.

There's a likeliness that a manager or two will resign. If they haven't attended for 3 months, they are automatically sacked so I'll keep you and everyone else updated if any spots are available.

How do we join the league?
You needed to register and also click on that link I sent. I've created the season but if any vacancies pop up, I'll notify everyone.

Have joined.

Is it better to take an exisiting available side or "apply for a new team in the league"?
Depends. If you take over a current team, there's a good chance that some money will be left over.

The season has been created so check your teams and fixtures. The first game is at 5 pm on Monday so after 2-3 minutes, you should find out your team's result.

Here's another league I'm a part of so you can join that but you must be a Serie A fan.

League ID: 158669

Are these fake or real players/leagues.

I'm a Serie A fan, not sure if that means we'd get Serie A teams.
Fake players in fake leagues but you can request names of real players for youth team players in your fantasy team. If you get a VIP membership, you can get all of the fake names changed and use names of real players.

In my friend's league, he has a team available that needs a manager. That squad had mostly Italian players and although it's called Palermo, you can change the name of the team and its kit colours. If you apply for a brand new team, the team you get will have players with fake Italian names but you can decide on the team name and colours. Even once you get a team, you can sell or sack players and then buy players of any nationality.

If you were the Freo fan that applied for my league, I sacked a manager because he hasn't appeared for over two months and that team is yours.

For those who have already joined, the new season has started and it's started well for me. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Latest results:

2010-08-05 Mervue - Bohemian FC 1 - 0
2010-08-05 Indieville FC - Oriel Roar 3 - 1
2010-08-05 Dundalk Utd - Fremantle FC 2 - 0
2010-08-05 Blind Boys Utd - Dublin City United 3 - 0
2010-08-05 La Squadra Azzurra - Gotham City 2 - 0

Ladder after Round 6:

Place Team GP W D L GF-GA Diff P
1 Mervue 6 6 0 0 19 - 0 19 18
2 Dublin City United 6 5 0 1 13 - 7 6 15
3 La Squadra Azzurra 6 4 1 1 18 - 5 13 13