Ya Gotta Hate III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ya gotta hate having a whole nasty group of pimples bunch in the same area next to my nose ... Curse my constant diet of Junk food and beer in the past few weeks GRR ..

Ya gotta hate having a whole nasty group of pimples bunch in the same area next to my nose ... Curse my constant diet of Junk food and beer in the past few weeks GRR ..

Be careful Quasimodo...they spread....

Get into any water sports over there Muds...
Did dome swimming but there was still ice on the Med. Chalking up the 7 seas anyway. Did share a few spa baths with....what goes on tour stays on tour

Ya gotta hate the cue is in the rack, the rack is locked and the key is melted down. The Gun is retired.

I have been sick for the last week, got infected at the footy on Sunday by some disgusting Pies supporter.

Ya gotta hate having one of those 'feelings in your gut' and when that happens, Carlton always loses (well it does, I can't explain it, call it Lebo Intuition ...)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't this week but I did when we lost to Freo. Let's hope the 'woman's intuition' is the right one :p

Ya gotta hate having the result of tonight's game ruined (i'm watching in on delay on 7) by gossping Bigfooty gasbags.
Memo if ur watching it on Telly now, do not go onto the main board or bay 13 for spoilers ...
|$%#$^

Ya gotta hate having one of those 'feelings in your gut' and when that happens, Carlton always loses (well it does, I can't explain it, call it Lebo Intuition ...)

Try Conbantrim.....

Ditto ..

Ya gotta hate the Handbags winning again (esp cause of a few dubious umpiring decisions ...)

Anyhow ya gotta love the rise and rise of Mark 'Aussie' Austin, my man-crush on him could become an full on love-affair if he plays well against the Cows tommorow.

Seriously Aussie's success is a big up yours to those who have criticised Carlton's supposed lack of drafting quality key possie talls in recent years :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back