Ya Gotta Hate III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but don't forget Alpha, that if you dare criticise anything or any players from the club, you have an 'agenda', 'uneducated' and are an 'attention seeker' according to the grand master poo bahs of this board ..

Yeah but don't forget Alpha, that if you dare criticise anything or any players from the club, you have an 'agenda', 'uneducated' and are an 'attention seeker' according to the grand master poo bahs of this board ..

It maybe more of how the message is conveyed...rather than the criticism itself...

we heard you the first time - stop seeking more attention

Do we need to cheer clangers, and skill errors? Do we have to stand and clap and shout with joy when we put on pathetic displays of football?

Do we need to cheer clangers, and skill errors? Do we have to stand and clap and shout with joy when we put on pathetic displays of football?

There is a suggestion box at the club...put your complaint there...I'm sure they will find some use for it...

Yeah I am sure they will. I am sure they will come to me every year for my money as well. And I am sure I will pay every year, and I am sure we will win a GF in 20 years time the way we are going. :thumbsu:

Ya gotta hate knowing that Carlton possibly have blown any chances of september action this year, with crap losses to mediocre opposittion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope, it's happened to me all arvo, I can't seem to log on to BF at the best/worst of times Five ...

Yet my fave pr0n sites have been loading up quicker then normal lol ... Go Figure ...

ya gotta hate in 80 years time, everyone who posts in this group/board will be dead (in all likelyhood)

Ya gotta hate scum who don't like Setenta O'Hailpin ...

Get the %$#% out of our club if you don't like big carlos you textbook a-holes ...
Big Irish upholds all the qualities and traditions that made Carlton FC great.

So easily done, I think a kid dies every day hanging themselves on curtain strings in Aust. Something horrific like that. Just so easy to overlook things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back