Roast Ya Gotta Hate

Remove this Banner Ad

My niece in a hospital dying of leukaemia on her 14th birthday. A month ago she was at the soccer with her friends. A year ago her dad died.

Life just sucks sometimes.

Damn, that's so sad to hear. My daughter turned 13 today, I really can't imagine what it would be like to have to go through that. With so many scumbags out there why does this have to happen the innocent ones?
You're right mate, life sucks sometimes?

Fricking spotlight as a male..got lost, knew what i wanted, saw a good pillow advertised cheap, needed some fabric to cover a couch, knew the texture but not the name, oh idiot you are in the wrong place kindof reply, went to correct area, got it cut, told it was on special then went to pay with no special. 40 bucks extra..asked how come, "oh its for our vip customers" reply.. said my wife was a vip customer (dont have one) then got sent to another counter, asked for wifes name (made one up). Not on data base so I said maybe using maiden name. Made up a maiden name , nothing..They suggested that maybe she hasnt been here for a long time..I said she goes here religiously every week for an hour and a half with her mother. Then posed a confused look. Low and behold the counter assistant said we can scan a generic vip and I saved 40 bucks..lol... sisters do look after sisters

Last edited:
Crummy real estate firms or at least realtors. My partner is looking to buy a place up here now that she's sold her Melbourne property (formerly had bad tenants and would rather invest in something that she can be closer to) and every realtor that we've tried working with up here are insufferable. From refusing to return calls and messages through to not showing up when we had pre-planned and confirmed for a look through time... It's just been one headache after another. Hopefully we'll have some luck soon.

My mum had 5 numbers is last weeks Saturday lotto.

And then she turns around and says that if she ever won it, she would just disappear with the money and not tell anyone.

I'd probably have a heart attack and not live to enjoy it!

People not giving a s**t about others, just caring about tax returns..cmon peoples, I know every day for some can be a complete struggle, lets help em up to contribute to society and perhaps ask the fat cats to chip in too.. Too much to ask?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back