Roast Ya Gotta Hate

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually can’t say, due to the active investigation. Until he’s convicted we’ve been asked not to share most of the information.

That’s fair. Such a sad time for you and your family, particularly the kids. Hope they’re as good as they can be

I think they’re doing ok. The young daughter is 10 months old so really doesn’t understand. The 6 year old son seems to be doing ok considering.

Got the funeral this Thursday. I’ve been asked to be a pallbearer as well. Going to be an incredibly sad day.
The kids are at an age where there won't be any (more than normal!!)problems at all long term, with the support of good family!

Pallbearer is a tough gig and I know you will handle it! Good luck bud

Thanks for your messages all.

For some context, my cousin was killed by her partner last Friday night. She leaves behind a 6 year old son and a 10 month old daughter.

Been a horrible time but we’re pushing through. In a better place than what I was over the weekend.
Thats bloody terrible mate. Thoughts are with you and yours. Take care

Hearing sirens close by smelling smoke thinking it's a grass fire and later finding out 2 little children and their Dad perished in a house fire just around the corner.So sad .

Hearing sirens close by smelling smoke thinking it's a grass fire and later finding out 2 little children and their Dad perished in a house fire just around the corner.So sad .

Heartbreaking :( sorry to hear

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back