Roast Ya Gotta Hate

Remove this Banner Ad

Bongella lots of it. Not sure if spelling is correct Mebby but I am sure you are probably using it.

Auto correct tried to type Bong Ella!:eek::D
He won't even let me get a finger in his mouth so I'm putting bonjela on his finger and letting him do it himself lol no idea if it's working
I could do with a bloody bong-ella though let me tell ya

The baby has 4 molars coming through at once. Send help.
My (step) daughter uses a type of necklace she purchased from the chemist that helps with the pain and she swears by it for her 6 month old .bub had 2 teeth so far without the whinging ! Molars might be a different story though . Good luck Mebby and ride the wave..

My (step) daughter uses a type of necklace she purchased from the chemist that helps with the pain and she swears by it for her 6 month old .bub had 2 teeth so far without the whinging ! Molars might be a different story though . Good luck Mebby and ride the wave..
Yeah I never bothered with the amber beads because he's normally fine with teething. Molars are the ******* devil.

rising 10 years in february since the marysville/kinglake fires and the death count in california goes on - potus takes the opportunity to abuse public servants...........
He’s still in a funk over election. Given the carnage and loss of life his lack of action for a number of days is disgraceful. Americans. Leaders of the free world. What a ******* joke!

living next to the worst neighbour in our street. Such a lazy bastard who has allowed the front and back areas of his house to turn into a jungle. His trees hang over my fence leaving leaf litter everywhere. The roots from one of the trees have ****ed the paving. Weeds creeping under the fence. And nothing can be done. So frustrating.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

living next to the worst neighbour in our street. Such a lazy bastard who has allowed the front and back areas of his house to turn into a jungle. His trees hang over my fence leaving leaf litter everywhere. The roots from one of the trees have ****** the paving. Weeds creeping under the fence. And nothing can be done. So frustrating.

People complaining

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

young-people-watching-movie-at-the-movie-theater-two-boys-and-four-girls-sitting-on-different-rows-at-the-cinema-asian-teenage-girl-talking-to-caucasian-girl_hfenlwxvrg_thumbnail-full01.png

living next to norway blue. Such a lazy bastard who has allowed the front and back areas of his house to turn into a jungle. His trees hang over my fence leaving leaf litter everywhere. The roots from one of the trees have ****** the paving. Weeds creeping under the fence. And nothing can be done. So frustrating.
Seemed apt.

A 10 year old from across our street hitch hiked 60 ks away to his Aunties on his own and his mum thinks it's okay...FMD some people are stupid .

Ya gotta hate... 2018. On a personal level, this has been perhaps the worst year ever. After losing my stepdad in 2017, you would be forgiven in thinking that things should get better for us.

Nope... back about 3 months ago, I got diagnosed with a prolactinoma... a 7mm tumour on my pituitary gland. So, I managed to avoid having to have surgery to correct that... instead I'm on drugs to control the prolactin that is getting dumped out of my pituitary gland.

Then on the 10th of Dec, I became a great uncle for the second time... and on the 15th, the new great nephew was back in the hospital because he has a hole in his heart and had a narrowed section of his aorta. So, last week, he had surgery to remove the narrowed section of the aorta and he is now back at home with his parents.

All good... Christmas and the end of the year coming up... surely nothing can go wrong... *... spoke too soon.

Yesterday my mum was complaining of pains in her chest... ambulance called... chest xray... "Hi Mark, this is the doctor that treated your mum this morning. Would it be possible for her to come back in for a CT chest scan because the radiologists spotted a shadow on the xray that has given them some concern".

Back to the hospital this morning. Leave her there while I do some running around. Then while I was kicking it back at home... I get a phone call from the hospital asking if I could get down there because mum wanted me to hear what the doctor who had been looking after had to say. There is an uncertain mass, 54 x 42 x 42mm in size, in the paratracheal region. So they want to organise for her to in and do a biopsy on the lump to see what it is. Hopefully, it's just an infection... but there is a chance that it could be cancerous.

2018 can go and get ****ed sideways!

FMD Dram that's crap. I've got a friend and she has similar crap for the past 18 months.

I fractured my right elbow two weeks ago and had surgery last Wednesday. i've got four pins in my elbow, plaster off on Thursday and then arm brace for four weeks. Cannot drive for four weeks.

Also haven't received my new contract for my job.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back