Roast Ya Gotta Hate

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks Wick ❤

Ps men are so solutions focused 😅 if I sent that message to a girlfriend they’d be like “omg that’s so f’ed hope you’re okay” and that’d be the end of that lol
This drives my Partner nuts :grimacing:

Sorry for the poor sleep situation.

What’s wrong with trying to find solutions 😎

This has absolutely zero to do with your situation Mebby (which sounds truly awful) but that’s one of my biggest pet peeves - someone complaining about something they can actually do something about haha. Drives me bonkers haha
Sometimes it's good just to VENT

Came across this on Twitter this evening.

And Daryl Somers is whining about cancel culture ?

What a pathetic, racist, drunk driving idiot Somers is.

And they have let him.back on Aussie TV. What a pillock. Kamahl's treatment on that show over the years was nothing short of racist abuse and bullying.

And they have let him.back on Aussie TV. What a pillock. Kamahl's treatment on that show over the years was nothing short of racist abuse and bullying.

Did not know he was a drunk driver.

Damn. That is genuinely ****ed. Even more so that it wasn't just Somers but clearly the writers, production, Dicky Knee (had to look it up, John Blackman) and the crew. What a pack of campaigners.

Last edited by a moderator:
When you go down to the oncologist's offices for your mum's biannual checkup, suspecting that her cancer has returned and then getting slapped in the face with the actual news that your suspicions were right and the pea sized cancer that was left from her last treatment is now 4cm long and growing.

You gotta ******* hate when your mother takes the s**t you’ve purchased over the years, and attributes the purchase to someone else. Apparently I don’t any of the power tools I’ve purchased over the years. They were all purchased. Y my stepfather.

You gotta ******* hate when your mother takes the sh*t you’ve purchased over the years, and attributes the purchase to someone else. Apparently I don’t any of the power tools I’ve purchased over the years. They were all purchased. Y my stepfather.
Pretty sure there are still court orders in place not allowing you to have a power tool in hand at any time. However...let me tell you about my POWER DRILL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't you just hate it when you are talking to the doctor about a parents health status while they are in hosiptal and you say as an aside that you don't think that they will make the end of the year, and the doctor agrees with you.

I can think of better things to hear than an aside comment from the doctor like that.

Another mum “don’t you just hate it”. Don’t you just hate it when your mum fries another USB charging cable for her iPad… and is close to frying the iPad as well. She leave the damned thing plugged in constantly and it overheats, the side of the iPad where the battery is, the screen is popping up because of the overheating. I swear she’s getting worse by the day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back