Roast Ya Gotta Hate

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay. A MASSIVE pet hate.

Right. So you're on the train, yeh? And you've been standing up for a while and most of the seats have been taken up. Mostly by people in 2 seaters with their bags up. Thats alright. But the annoying bit is when someones moves out of a 4 seater and leaves it spare, then someone from a 2 seater grabs the 4 seater... Are we following? While people are still standing. Its like you dont ******* need 4 seats for one person. It also annoys me when people who obvioulsy know eachother and are talking with eachother are on different seats. *! Lets be effecient people!

Oh, and when people walk slow as *!

Okay. A MASSIVE pet hate.

Right. So you're on the train, yeh? And you've been standing up for a while and most of the seats have been taken up. Mostly by people in 2 seaters with their bags up. Thats alright. But the annoying bit is when someones moves out of a 4 seater and leaves it spare, then someone from a 2 seater grabs the 4 seater... Are we following? While people are still standing. Its like you dont ******* need 4 seats for one person. It also annoys me when people who obvioulsy know eachother and are talking with eachother are on different seats. ****! Lets be effecient people!

Oh, and when people walk slow as ****!

Pet hates = public transport! ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An early start to magpie swooping season, the bike will be in the garage till November :(
Turn that frown upside down!!

Today we have a very special offer for the viewers. Introducing the hunting season magpie swooping helmet of awesomeness!!!!!!!

y6a4a4yt.jpg

Comes with everything you need, and is idea gift for all you bike riders out there. Just attach to your dome and headbutt the s**t out of them pesky swooping magpies!!!

We will even let you try it for free for first blood!

All for the small price of - having no soul.

s**t blokes who gloat over a win, despite the fact that I have been ultra careful to not gloat about the scandal in their presence.
Does this behaviour suprise you?

The s**t I have copped from Facebook is unbearable and I have tried to not rub s**t into them for their cheating ways

Does this behaviour suprise you?

The s**t I have copped from Facebook is unbearable and I have tried to not rub s**t into them for their cheating ways
It doesn't surprise me but it does disappoint me. I feel the loss as it is, I don't need people (jerks) to rub it in. Especially when I'm stuck in a hotel room for the next four days with one of those jerks!!

It doesn't surprise me but it does disappoint me. I feel the loss as it is, I don't need people (jerks) to rub it in. Especially when I'm stuck in a hotel room for the next four days with one of those jerks!!
One of the touring party causing you grief MEB, just be the bigger person and when they (Bombers) get kicked out of the finals don't say anything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back