Toast Ya Gotta Love...

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations ODN :) hit me up if you need any advice on how to help your daughter's recovery from c-sec x

He is NICU at present, poor little guy. She got discharged tonight and lives nearly an hour away.

He is NICU at present, poor little guy. She got discharged tonight and lives nearly an hour away.
Oh poor love :( all the best. She will be exhausted, it's cruel how quickly they discharge new mums. A girlfriend once told me that the one benefit of NICU is that babies get on an excellent 3 hourly schedule so that work is done by the time bubba can come home. I hope it's a short stay and he's back in his mama's arms safe and sound ASAP.

I went a bit mental after the birth of my baby...I'm sure I don't have to remind you to check on your daughter's mental health and make sure she's okay. It's hard to be honest when the doctors and nurses ask about your mood but if it comes from a parent it's different :hearts:

That is a super effort and well done and I just finished my eves what about you Dadda Dave ?
Watched a bit of cricket in between a few games of golf clash ,Got promoted to vice captain in my clann ,mowed mine and the neighbor's yards ,a bit more cricket on the telly in between golf clash & BF on and off all day then cooked dinner..
Not a bad effort imo..:D

Oh ...also invented an awsome cup of coffee..
A satchel of moccona vanilla latte with a heaped spoon of medium roast moccona coffee and Bob's your uncle..bloody good I tells ya..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back