Toast Ya Gotta Love...

Remove this Banner Ad

:blueheart: U2 :blueheart:Joshua Tree tour.

Can't wait.

Bring. On. November.

c8ef9d56f2b66ddec740f6f4e166c081

So proud of my daughter kicking off a fundraiser for Lavender mum's & bubs unit for mums that suffer serious post natal .. my daughter admitted herself to this hospital on the gold coast which at the moment has only 4 beds ..(1 in 5 women suffer from post natal )and came home a complete different person ..

So proud of my daughter kicking off a fundraiser for Lavender mum's & bubs unit for mums that suffer serious post natal .. my daughter admitted herself to this hospital on the gold coast which at the moment has only 4 beds ..(1 in 5 women suffer from post natal )and came home a complete different person ..
Happy for you and your daughter.

Chip off the old caring block (head) :p

Nothing to do with me BG..
She done it all on her own .
That place changed her life ..
Now she's raising money for the mum's so their Bubs have nappies & and stuff like that when admitted.
Its great she got the support and help she needed and that she wants to make it better for others in the same boat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

when things fall into place. Like it was kismet.

Robbo’s favourite Sunbury barber The Big Fella shut up shop just after the May election. * you Morrison.

Since then I’ve been considering my options and obviously letting the hair on the nape of my neck grow out. There are two barbers in Sunbury. The traditional sort of one and the other one you’re likely to find in Brunswick. Haircut or tattoo? Do you want a beer with that?

Well I bit the bullet today. No I didn’t get a tattoo. My son has cornered the market on those. I went into the traditional barber’s establishment. My new barber is Santo from Sicily. It was meant to happen.:moustache:

it when the police get a result. Thief who decided to visit my brother and sister in law’s place on two occasions this week has been arrested.

House breaking to start with on Monday. Came back later in the week and stole a car out of the driveway.

Brazen behaviour which no doubt will result in punishment in the near future.

All the best for the Borough’s push for the Flag.
Thanks mate.
We will need it Richmond are a huge force.

Im confident we can get over Williamstown or Essendon but I think we'll need a 2017 style miracle to get over Richmond on Saturday.

The Grand final is at Ikon so I hope to be there, that's for sure.

a friend who keeps you thoroughly entertained and has been doing it for close to five decades.

He called me today while I was busy however I managed to call him back. I’ve been running around like a blue arse fly arranging a funeral. Initially I had it set for today but had to change it to tomorrow. I kept everyone informed and sent a funeral notice to a couple of people to advise the new date. Well he skimmed over it didn’t he and turned up today. Classic.:tearsofjoy:

a friend who keeps you thoroughly entertained and has been doing it for close to five decades.

He called me today while I was busy however I managed to call him back. I’ve been running around like a blue arse fly arranging a funeral. Initially I had it set for today but had to change it to tomorrow. I kept everyone informed and sent a funeral notice to a couple of people to advise the new date. Well he skimmed over it didn’t he and turned up today. Classic.:tearsofjoy:
Hope it's a good send off Robbo

a gotta hate story that makes it into the ya gotta love category.

My brother and his wife had their house burgled on the day we were arranging my brother in law’s funeral.

A couple of days later his wife’s car was stolen from the driveway after the initial burglar had taken her car keys.

My god (you’re thinking!)

Well the thieves have both been arrested and are now in stir.

The initial thief was caught on security camera with a prominent tattoo on his hand. Dumb as * or what?

It appears that everybody is on Facebook these days (not me!). My brother sent me a photo of a guy with a prominent tattoo on his hand holding a newborn. Is this how he supports his family?

Well if I’m going to tip a bucket on my friend...

Today I was out of bed at 7.45am because I wanted to be first in the queue in Pathology at the local GP. I arrived and noted victory was mine as I waited at the front door. I then started to wonder at the lack of activity at about 8.05am. Finally I thought “*! It’s a public holiday.” Classic. :tearsofjoy:

Well if I’m going to tip a bucket on my friend...

Today I was out of bed at 7.45am because I wanted to be first in the queue in Pathology at the local GP. I arrived and noted victory was mine as I waited at the front door. I then started to wonder at the lack of activity at about 8.05am. Finally I thought “fu**! It’s a public holiday.” Classic. :tearsofjoy:
Retirees! :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back