MVP YABBY MEDAL 2017

Footy is back and so is the YABBY Medal!

Apologies for my poor effort at the end of last season, appreciate the people that picked up my slack. I have hardly posted or ventured too long on BigFooty since last year's finals series. Hopefully season 2017 brings back the joy of BigFooty for me.

The regulars will know how it works but for anyone new to this, we all get together and vote after each game, handing out 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 votes. You can vote as soon as the game's finished or later into the week, hopefully we get a lot of votes in each week. I will then collate all the votes from everyone and determine the overall 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 that we've come up with collectively.

Last year Sam Mitchell won for the 2nd year running and quite comfortably with 48 votes ahead of Jordan Lewis (37), Shaun Burgoyne (33), Jack Gunston (32) and rounding out the top 5 was Rioli (27).

The Yabby has been dominated by Mitchell over the years and although it's going to be very tough not seeing the great man out there for us anymore, it is exciting to see which players will step up from here on.
Please ensure your votes are complete and clearly numbered or they cannot be counted. Likewise, keep all voting to this thread.

Remind me Hawkas1988 , is it a deliberate ploy on your behalf to NOT show the running tally for the last few rounds? Perhaps in order to keep the suspense going until season's end? I'm not being a sm@rtarse, just have a vague feeling that's how it went in the past.

Remind me Hawkas1988 , is it a deliberate ploy on your behalf to NOT show the running tally for the last few rounds? Perhaps in order to keep the suspense going until season's end? I'm not being a sm@rtarse, just have a vague feeling that's how it went in the past.

Correct - that's how we have done it in the past:thumbsu:

skwunk

Club Legend
Aug 26, 2014
Brisbane
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Australia (Cricket), Brooklyn Nets
5. Tom Mitchell
4. Ryan Burton
3. Billy Hartung