Fantasy Yahoo AFL Fantasy League For Grid Iron Crew

Remove this Banner Ad

bloody hell. 3 picks ago I get Sylzia. I accidentaly pressed Waite. ANd I wanted Mattner

somebody called my house. And my dad still hasnt put a F***ING ADSL filter on the internet. SO it cut out. I get prismall.

next pick im back. And it wont let me select somebody :rolleyes:. And I get the injured SYmes :rolleyes:

well. We can delist players no waiver period I think.

I made it unlimited trades instead of 20.

and with only 6 teams their will be enough quality to bring in someone else before the season sstarts

nah it said i got kerr , buddybrilliant got gilbee

again i chose kossie and it goes straight to buddybrilliant

and somehow im 2nd, with out delisting players upon players all year.

Im the best drafted here. It took Saint Riewoldt a few rounds to get going though. But im really his only challenge, I just cant get injuries, otherwise im screwed. But Richo is comming back now :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big game in DT this week Riggy.
Also a good game at prospect on Saturday wasn't it. Your mob might as well pack your bags now cos we ended your season.
DT. I dont care about that anymore, used my last trade like 2 or 3 weeks ago, and figured out ill be useless for the rest of the year, so I dont care.

I new you would win on Saturday anyway. I was more confident of the Crows winning than North. That was actually the first North game I have missed since last year. And I may miss one again in rd 22 (and watch Crows vs Carlton on TV). But once we get Gill and or Alleway back. We would be able to beat anyone. And on our day we can beat anyone. Problem is we have only played well one game this year.

ultimate footy is the one I want now. Im better than 4 of the other 5 teams (3 significantly) fuey I should beat, but he keeps on beating me somehow :confused:, but ****ing Saint Reiwoldt :mad: we have about the same for, he has 4 more wins :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back