News Yarran Charged

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
At worst we will hear tomorrow in line with team selections but the lack of info is annoying (but sort of hints at a minor incident).

I got drunk at a Brewery yesterday and was swearing inside and later outside the place.
No one told me to move on although I think one bloke told me to phuk off.
But that might have been because I asked him to move along.:rolleyes:

I should be sacked!!:huh:o_O

Lyon has said the club will release a statement later today and also that he wants to see how Shane goes in the big boys team.:thumbsu:
'We'd like to test the hype!':thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyway, he is not a young man and he has been given an incredible chance by an AFL club. Really needs to make every post a winner.

Can't even swear outside a ******* pub on a ******* saturday night.

How do you get anything out of that report other than Yarren was a di$k who couldn't handle his alcohol and a order to move on which has now been confirmed he refused. He deserves his penalty.

It is pathetic to defend his actions which whilst not major were very poor on his behalf and totally avoidable. Hope for his future that he might grab a brain from now on.

A good lesson in the prudence of waiting for the full facts before rushing to conclusions. A few of the people calling for his head might be looking a little sheepish right now.

Reward the bloke then and get him a game. Stuff this slowly slowly rubbish. Throw them in I say.

We need some downhill skiing class.

I agree, Maybe one more WAFL game and then get him in there.

How do you get anything out of that report other than Yarren was a di$k who couldn't handle his alcohol and a order to move on which has now been confirmed he refused. He deserves his penalty.

It is pathetic to defend his actions which whilst not major were very poor on his behalf and totally avoidable. Hope for his future that he might grab a brain from now on.
Mate you have obviously never been out on a saturday night, everybody swears.
You are criticising people for backing Yarran up here but then jump to your own conclusion that he was a di/ck who couldn't handle his alcohol?
We don't even know how the move on order was addressed to him, I have been told to move on by coppers when standing outside a club chattin to mates but i guess I'm lucky that the cops never come back, I had no clue that I could get charged if i don't move. I'm sure there are others in the same boat too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back