Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Outstanding news !!!!! :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

https://twitter.com/Carlton_FC

BREAKING NEWS: Chris Yarran will remain a Blue for the next two years after agreeing to terms with the Club

1_15CoCa12LC%201131.jpg

Yarran signs two year deal

CHRIS Yarran has given Carlton fans something to smile about in an otherwise forgettable week by signing a new two-year deal with the club.
Yarran had been spoken of as a possible recruiting target for Greater Western Sydney, but the 21-year-old was delighted to put pen to paper on a new contract on Thursday.

"I'm just rapt to get the deal done and I'm really looking forward to two more exciting years with this club," Yarran said.
"It had been talked about over the past few months and I just wanted to get it done as soon as we could.
"Now that it's done I'm just rapt to be a Carlton Blue for another two years. I love it here and I'm hoping to finish my career as a one-club player." :thumbsu:

Yarran signs two year deal

Probably could've commanded a heap more cash at GWS, an excitement machine is exactly what they need publicity wise. Thanks for making the right call Yaz, here's to many more games like the collingwood one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably could've commanded a heap more cash at GWS, an excitement machine is exactly what they need publicity wise. Thanks for making the right call Yaz, here's to many more games like the collingwood one.

Finals football and training facilities are equally if not more important than $$ for a player - I'd say many many players don't give a rats about 20% contract differentials.

Absolutely cracking news!!! Well done Yazz!!

Made the call a year or so back that C. Yarran could be as valuable to our team as McLeod, who I personally rate higher than Buckley and Harvey, was to the great Adelaide sides.

When Yazz finds some consistency he will tear the AFL a new one.

:thumbsu: squared.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back