News Yarran to debut against the hawkers: NOVA FM

Remove this Banner Ad

Im almost dreading his debut.

Or at best I have an almost morbid anticipation of it.

Im fearing the content of some posts in here unless he kicks 5 and lays a dozen tackles. He'll get written off as a dud after 1 game (I mean a substantial number of people are already writing him off after zero games!)

The circus will just change tents.

And of course if he does play a blinder, we'll have another Andrew Walker situation if he doesnt back it up immediately and regularly.

He's screwed either way!

Same - I've faith he'll convert whatever opportunities he does get given though.

Sorry guys i know the kid hasnt played a game yet, and i know he has potential(but which player doesnt), i just cant see the upside to this kid, ever since we drafted him i was negative about picking him up saying things like "oh great we got a Ashley Sampi"

I would love to be proven wrong but i just get a negative feel about this kid
please why dont you all tell me what you see in him to warrant such hype around him.

Thanks guys,
If Yarran was a young gun AND white like Gibbs, no one would have a bad feeling about him making it and becoming a star.

Someone had to say it.

well done hughesy! BLAH

Im happy with the outcome, as my preference was giving Yaz more time in the ants to show his worth. and hopefully debut against the pies.

Im also wondering how far is Hadley? :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back