Mega Thread Yay I'm going to be a Parent - All blessed news re future hawks in here please!

Remove this Banner Ad

As the title says... :)
I just want to let all my BF friends know of this great news. I haven't been in much since the GF and now you know why. ;)
I want to celebrate my news with all of you as I can't wipe the smile of my face. I'm going to a Dad for the first time... :thumbsu:

P.S

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this thread.... :oops:

Where do I send the Crows teddy bear? :p

That's cold ;)

Address it like this:

To my dear ex Fart Catcher, I hope you have a happy new year and spend many happy hours driving a spreadsheet. Yours, Vlad.

Congratulations. It's an exciting time ahead. My first is now 11 weeks and his membership pack arrived in the mail this week. Can't wait to take him to the footy.

11 weeks wow so your just a new parent too... :thumbsu:
I've had dreams for a long time of taking our child to a Hawks game..Can't wait...

Congrats macdaddio - welcome to sleepless nights (forever), teething, tantrums but more importantly millions of priceless moments. I wouldn't have changed a single thing (maybe one - sleep).

All the best to you and your wife

treat her like a queen during this patch.

LP actually means to CONTINUE treating her like a queen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't want to hijack Macdaddio's news so thought I'd start my own thread!

Found out late November and just ticked over the 12 weeks on Thursday. The waiting is sooooo hard!

Rang the membership department and Bub is already a Proud, Passionate and Paid up member! Poor girl at membership department was confused when I gave the DOB as July 2013.

jufnr5.jpg

all ready for debut against Essendon in Rnd 18.

First time Dad too and seeing that ultrasound is better than seeing a Hawk flag.....just :)

Best day of my life!

p.s. Sorry mods, hope you understand my excitement...Proud as punch and want the world to know another little Hawk is on the way :)

Congratulations and welcome to the club...although technically I'm not a full member yet either :)

Great news and good to see another little Hawk around the place.

Well done and here's to a happy and healthy Baby Hawk!

They learn to swear when they get to school. Just sayin.

Or when they watch you watch Hawthorn on TV...

I remember when my lad was just 2, I was watching Hawthorn v Carlton, looking after him. He didn't really seem to paying that much attention to what was going on on the screen...

Suddenly, he looked up at me, and, in a glorious father-son bonding moment, declared "Daddy, we hate the f***ing Blue team, don't we?":p

After a frantic look around to see if the missus had witnessed my poor role-modeling (nope), big hugs ensued, "Yes,we do, but don't tell mommy"

Congrats SU. This is a great time in your life, hope you enjoy it.

My first-born was a girl. I remember vivdly the day she was born and the first time I held her in my arms. I did not know it was possible to love somebody so much, especially a person I had only just met! Definitely one of the greatest moments in life.

Now she is counting the months until she can start driving! :eek: Enjoy their childhood while it lasts.

Best wishes to you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back