Mega Thread Yay I'm going to be a Parent - All blessed news re future hawks in here please!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rushed_Behind

Premiership Player
Feb 4, 2009
Buying Giraffes!!!
AFL Club
Hawthorn
3/5/18 at 9.07pm the newest member of the hawthorn family arrived. I’m overwhelmed with emotion as my last experience didn’t work out as planned.

I feel your pain and joy hawthorn united but didn’t want to post in here until my son was born.

I know it would not have effected anything but the brain, well mine anyway isn't the most logical.

grumbleguts

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 14, 2011
Tully FNQ
AFL Club
Hawthorn
3/5/18 at 9.07pm the newest member of the hawthorn family arrived. I’m overwhelmed with emotion as my last experience didn’t work out as planned.

I feel your pain and joy hawthorn united but didn’t want to post in here until my son was born.

I know it would not have effected anything but the brain, well mine anyway isn't the most logical.
Superb! Congratulations! Lovely to hear.

MrPremiership

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 18, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Wonderful.

Hope mum and bub doing well

Gralin

Super Moderator
Apr 8, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Buffalo Bills

Congratulations mate

Dewnior

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 22, 2007
Bondi
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Brilliant news!! Hope Mrs RB and Jnr RB are doing well.

Hawk Hawkins

Club Legend
May 6, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Had a son 5 weeks ago today. Didn't want to post about it, as my last post in here 2 years ago didn't end well.

Had him on my lap as we watched yesterdays game. Had to hand him over to the mother in law in the final quarter though, as I was worried I'd drop him.
I hope all is going well with the little one. I just read back over your previous post...with my second due in a week that’s the stuff that keeps you awake at night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

eldorado

Previously eldorado
Oct 18, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Athletic Bilbao

Congrats mate!

Bumps"N"Grins

Premiership Player
Oct 15, 2014
Doing 80kph in the fast lane.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
The Boro, Knicks, Fins
Baby no. 3 born 4 weeks ago. Finally signed him up for a membership today amid all the chaos of having 3 in the house now. Looking forward to years of watching the hawks with big brother and sister.
Congrats mate now stop with the baby factory, next kid means a car upgrade to a people mover and nobody looks cool driving a seven seater.

Top Bottom