Mega Thread Yay I'm going to be a Parent - All blessed news re future hawks in here please!

Jul 16, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
MUFC, Storm, Rebels
Had a son 5 weeks ago today. Didn't want to post about it, as my last post in here 2 years ago didn't end well.

Had him on my lap as we watched yesterdays game. Had to hand him over to the mother in law in the final quarter though, as I was worried I'd drop him.

Rushed_Behind

Premiership Player
Feb 4, 2009
Buying Giraffes!!!
AFL Club
Hawthorn
3/5/18 at 9.07pm the newest member of the hawthorn family arrived. I’m overwhelmed with emotion as my last experience didn’t work out as planned.

I feel your pain and joy hawthorn united but didn’t want to post in here until my son was born.

I know it would not have effected anything but the brain, well mine anyway isn't the most logical.

3/5/18 at 9.07pm the newest member of the hawthorn family arrived. I’m overwhelmed with emotion as my last experience didn’t work out as planned.

I feel your pain and joy hawthorn united but didn’t want to post in here until my son was born.

I know it would not have effected anything but the brain, well mine anyway isn't the most logical.
Superb! Congratulations! Lovely to hear.

Wonderful.

Hope mum and bub doing well

Congratulations mate

Dec 22, 2007
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Brilliant news!! Hope Mrs RB and Jnr RB are doing well.

May 6, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Had a son 5 weeks ago today. Didn't want to post about it, as my last post in here 2 years ago didn't end well.

Had him on my lap as we watched yesterdays game. Had to hand him over to the mother in law in the final quarter though, as I was worried I'd drop him.
I hope all is going well with the little one. I just read back over your previous post...with my second due in a week that’s the stuff that keeps you awake at night.

Congrats mate!

Bumps"N"Grins

Premiership Player
Oct 15, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Sell the team Dolan
Baby no. 3 born 4 weeks ago. Finally signed him up for a membership today amid all the chaos of having 3 in the house now. Looking forward to years of watching the hawks with big brother and sister.
Congrats mate now stop with the baby factory, next kid means a car upgrade to a people mover and nobody looks cool driving a seven seater.

LRobbo

All Australian
Jan 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Only stumbled across this thread today.
Mason was a member before birth.
Been to 4 games already this year and he loves it.
Mums an * supporter, no way my boy was going to support a criminal enterprise
BD8563E7-D188-41BC-9770-5ED9952357F1.jpeg

Back