Mega Thread Yay I'm going to be a Parent - All blessed news re future hawks in here please!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Abasi

MoodGenerator
Apr 19, 2006
Bayside
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Spurs, Socceroos
I knew the feeling and can say from now on it doesn't get any harder, after three the only thing that changes is your car.
View attachment 719314

Oh and congrats to you and your other half.:thumbsu:
Ha, me and a mate who is also having his third sent pictures back and forth of this very vehicle a couple of months ago as our "dream" family car.

moginie

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 14, 2008
Hindmarsh
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Congrats mate! That's madness!
I'm 2 under 6 and it's driving me to drink!
Mate, mine are now grumpy teenagers & I'd do anything within my power for them to be under 6 again & easier to cheer up & pacify.

It seems to last forever & it's gone so quickly. Enjoy it while it lasts. They're grumpy teenagers for longer & monosyllabic twenty somethings for longer again.

TylerDurden

Premium Platinum
Mar 5, 2007
Lou's Tavern
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Mate, mine are now grumpy teenagers & I'd do anything within my power for them to be under 6 again & easier to cheer up & pacify.

It seems to last forever & it's gone so quickly. Enjoy it while it lasts. They're grumpy teenagers for longer & monosyllabic twenty somethings for longer again.
Really? Hard for me to see that at present. Take your word for it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dewnior

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 22, 2007
Bondi
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Son number 2 was born on Tuesday. 3 under 4 now. 😳
Congrats on the new addition!! I was there 4 years ago albeit I had 3 boys under 4. It was a great period of my life (except for the broken sleep). Now the buggers just beat the crap out of each other.

kirbatron

Norm Smith Medallist
May 28, 2007
Hobart
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Had a BOY - born 11:14am Anzac Day!

add 1 more to the hoard of hawks ;)
So 6.5 years on... time flies huh!

can report we tried auskick this year & he didnt like it (too shy). he'll come good tho hes very athletic.

unfortunately earlier this year he said he doesnt like football because mum doesnt... not worried.... yet.

i have a backup who is 4yrs younger just in case

Blackhawk42

Premiership Player
Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks Melb Renegades
Didn't know this thread existed!

Baby number 1 due February 22nd 2020

It's a boy!

He was a honeymoon bubba. Happened quick smart.

Due 2 weeks before my 30th so a wonderful little parting gift to my 20's.

I'm taking the parental leave too since my wife owns her own business. Just makes more sense for me to stay home since my company offers it.

:).

Last edited:

Top Bottom