Mega Thread Yay I'm going to be a Parent - All blessed news re future hawks in here please!

Happy to announce a new Hawk. Sixpence Junior came into the world on Valentine's day. Still in hospital but should be able to take him home today.

Partner and her Collingwood supporting family have already conceded he'll be a Hawk!

Last edited:
Happy to announce a new Hawk. Sixpence Junior came into the world on Valentine's day. Still in hospital but should be able to take him home today.

Partner and get Collingwood supporting family have already conceded he'll be a Hawk!
No better reason to come out of posting retirement than this.
Congratulations Sixpence.

And welcome Thruppence (or is that trey).:)

Partner and get Collingwood supporting family have already conceded he'll be a Hawk!
congrats and well done on planning the boys birthday on valentines day!

Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks Melb Renegades
And one more! My son was born on February 13th. Came home 5 days later (C section), and now settling in to life as a parent. Loved every minute so far.

In trying to retain as much normalcy in our relationship as possible, my wife and I attended a friend's 30th last night with bub in tow and managed to last a full 3 hours. Tired as hell today, but worth it for the glowing praise we received from everybody who weren't counting on our attendance.

Have a Gold Coast holiday penciled in for June and by sheer coincidence it should be the little man's first footy game because we play the Suns up there that weekend!

Became a father for the third time when we welcomed our second child to the world. Oliver James. Everyone doing well but 2 under 2 is a different ball game.
Congratulations

Bumps"N"Grins

Premiership Player
Oct 15, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Sell the team Dolan
Became a father for the third time when we welcomed our second child to the world. Oliver James. Everyone doing well but 2 under 2 is a different ball game.
Congrats mate! I remember what 2 under 2 was like. Plenty of coffee!
Good times, three under three for me but twins do that. That was over ten years ago now.
Rule number one, near enough is always good enough, forget perfection only increases stress.
Congrats R.B.

Dec 22, 2007
AFL Club
Hawthorn
:think:

Yep, I remember what a lack of sleep does. I still shudder when I think back to the time I had 3 under 4 :straining:

Anyway, congrats RB!!

Strattonsphere

Senior List
Sep 6, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Im a 15 year member, my wife a 13 year member, my 3 boys have been members since birth (7, 4, 2)..

Thats 42 scarfs and hats that are very quickly filling up my storage space. My entire fridge and car are covered in stickers and magnets.. I have lanyards for days..

The family club

Baby no.3 has now arrived!!!!

3 under 3......there's no late night sport to help on those tiring nights...:(
Congratulations!!! Wonderful news. Although, I can't imagine what 3 under 3 feels like. I have 3 under 25. (just) But one is 18 one is 20 and one is 24.

Back