Banter Ye marauding hoards flying across the Nullabor, what use is that fancy new stadium to you now, huh?

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagles are large, powerfully built birds of prey, with heavy heads and beaks. Even the smallest eagles, such as the booted eagle (Aquila pennata), which is comparable in size to a common buzzard (Buteo buteo) or red-tailed hawk (B. jamaicensis), have relatively longer and more evenly broad wings, and more direct, faster flight – despite the reduced size of aerodynamic feathers. Most eagles are larger than any other raptors apart from some vultures. The smallest species of eagle is the South Nicobar serpent eagle (Spilornis klossi), at 450 g (0.99 lb) and 40 cm (16 in). The largest species are discussed below. Like all birds of prey, eagles have very large, hooked beaks for ripping flesh from their prey, strong, muscular legs, and powerful talons. The beak is typically heavier than that of most other birds of prey. Eagles' eyes are extremely powerful. It is estimated that the martial eagle, whose eye is more than twice as long as a human eye, has a visual acuity 3.0 to 3.6 times that of humans. This acuity enables eagles to spot potential prey from a very long distance.[2] This keen eyesight is primarily attributed to their extremely large pupils which ensure minimal diffraction (scattering) of the incoming light. The female of all known species of eagles is larger than the male.

The Australian magpie (Gymnorhina tibicen) is a medium-sized black and white passerine bird native to Australia and southern New Guinea. Although once considered to be three separate species, it is now considered to be one, with nine recognised subspecies. A member of the Artamidae, the Australian magpie is placed in its own genus Gymnorhina and is most closely related to the black butcherbird (Melloria quoyi). It is not, however, closely related to the European magpie, which is a corvid.

The adult Australian magpie is a fairly robust bird ranging from 37 to 43 cm (14.5 to 17 in) in length, with distinctive black and white plumage, gold brown eyes and a solid wedge-shaped bluish-white and black bill. The male and female are similar in appearance, and can be distinguished by differences in back markings. The male has pure white feathers on the back of the head and the female has white blending to grey feathers on the back of the head. With its long legs, the Australian magpie walks rather than waddles or hops and spends much time on the ground.

Based on this, Eagles by 50.

serveimage

serveimage

wadda ya mean how did we fund it? We just dig s**t out of the ground and sell it to China. Doesn't everyone?

You're a funny cob re.. chillax re.

Was just trying to illustrate a point.. good to see you commoners over there get the basics right.

Look.. how bout we settle this. Let's meet at a bar.. If it makes you feel more comfy we could meet during happy hr.. so you can purchase half priced pots so it doesn't break the bank re.. I'll sit there with a premium double shot of tequila on ice.. see who picks up first.

Hahaha.. GL re.

A banter thread with Pies fans is a bit unfair. You blokes have decades worth of dole bludging, underage pregnancy, dental hygiene and general bogan jokes thrown at you. You then replace Collingwood with West Coke in the aforementioned jokes and you have a veritable library to belt us with.
Home grou d advantage and I daresay enough material to have the wood on us well past 2057. Unlucky for you we have worked out this ground but

A banter thread with Pies fans is a bit unfair. You blokes have decades worth of dole bludging, underage pregnancy, dental hygiene and general bogan jokes thrown at you. You then replace Collingwood with West Coke in the aforementioned jokes and you have a veritable library to belt us with.
Home grou d advantage and I daresay enough material to have the wood on us well past 2057. Unlucky for you we have worked out this ground but

Have you worked out wet weather yet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were created out of love for Collingwood.. you were created and owned by the Pacific Group Limited.. floated on the stock exchange.. WAFC buys 75% of ya.. AFL wants a piece of ya in 2010.

Collingwood has remained the same for 125 yrs.. Collingwood is a true representation of the people.. that's why we love our club so much.. and there will always be a part of you that knows your club was made out of Teflon re.. not a true representation of the people. So when you wave your scarf on Saturday.. who the hell are you waving it for re?

Glad to help.

We were created out of love for Collingwood.. you were created and owned by the Pacific Group Limited.. floated on the stock exchange.. WAFC buys 75% of ya.. AFL wants a piece of ya in 2010.

Collingwood has remained the same for 125 yrs.. Collingwood is a true representation of the people.. that's why we love our club so much.. and there will always be a part of you that knows your club was made out of Teflon re.. not a true representation of the people. So when you wave your scarf on Saturday.. who the hell are you waving it for re?

Glad to help.

Until 1987 I didn't give a flying FXXK about the VFL or any of their clubs. WAFL was footy.
The SOO was awesome when some of our stars who went chasing the bigger $s available in the VFL came back once a year to rep our state and hand out a few lessons to the Vics. Then along came WCE, a team that truely represented WA footy on a soon to be National competition. Then I started following VFL.
I know who I'm cheering for- the team that represents our state (the best) and not one who I jumped on cos dad went for them. I was there at the beginning of our proud history. It may not be as long as Collingwood's but it is just as proud and Im very much looking forward to watching us win our 4th flag on Saturday.
I hope you get your sympathy root at the Cas btw mate.

Until 1987 I didn't give a flying FXXK about the VFL or any of their clubs. WAFL was footy.
The SOO was awesome when some of our stars who went chasing the bigger $s available in the VFL came back once a year to rep our state and hand out a few lessons to the Vics. Then along came WCE, a team that truely represented WA footy on a soon to be National competition. Then I started following VFL.
I know who I'm cheering for- the team that represents our state (the best) and not one who I jumped on cos dad went for them. I was there at the beginning of our proud history. It may not be as long as Collingwood's but it is just as proud and Im very much looking forward to watching us win our 4th flag on Saturday.

You're GWS's big brother re..

Don't forget to bring your GWS scarf over.. hang it off your balcony.. wave it at the G re.. after all.. it is cut from the same cloth.. meaningless and insignificant in the whole scheme of things.

Don't forget to bring your GWS scarf over.. hang it off your balcony.. wave it at the G re.. after all.. it is cut from the same cloth.. meaningless and insignificant in the whole scheme of things.
Haaha, you don't know much about footy history buddy. That's Ok I wouldn't expect you to know anything outside of your little Collingwood world. Probably why the American fits so well into your culture.

Haaha, you don't know much about footy history buddy. That's Ok I wouldn't expect you to know anything outside of your little Collingwood world. Probably why the American fits so well into your culture.

Oh dear a West Coast supporter educating us on Culture. :$

Yeah no worries re.. AFL rubs their lantern and a genie appears.. and the West Coast Eagles was created out of greed for the corporate dollar.. nothing but a puff of dust your mob re.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back