Ye olde Western showdown - shootout of the ex-OK-C pals (The WCF Thread)

Who do you hate least?

• Dubs

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Red Rockets

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Stephen A Smith

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Rockets are going to have to live with the lesser poison of Draymond getting wide open looks from deep. If Capela is chasing him around the perimeter too often they'll be lucky to pinch a game.

Rockets are going to have to live with the lesser poison of Draymond getting wide open looks from deep. If Capela is chasing him around the perimeter too often they'll be lucky to pinch a game.
Rockets switch everything on defence so anyone of them could end up on him. Houston would take their chances on Draymond hitting threes

Well the wait is exciting....

stuff.gif

Everyone's talking about Harden, CP3, KD and Steph, but I think a determining factor in this series will be how Clint Capella acquits himself.

Absolutely. Will be a big key.

From a Rockets perspective, these are some of my other keys:

- Gordon. Has mostly stunk up the last few months, if he can find his offense again makes a huge difference as Rockets have the better bench if both are in form.

- The Hamptons counter. Best case is they can defeat it with Capela. Otherwise will be interesting to see how the two likely small lineups would do. Essentially it's CP3, Harden, Ariza, Tucker and then the 5th is either Prince Luc or Gordon depending on whether they want more D or O.

- Hardens D. His post defending has been actually good this season, ideally you'd prefer he's switched onto someone less effective but you know GSW will be working out how to make him switch to Durant or Curry.

Absolutely. Will be a big key.

From a Rockets perspective, these are some of my other keys:

- Gordon. Has mostly stunk up the last few months, if he can find his offense again makes a huge difference as Rockets have the better bench if both are in form.

- The Hamptons counter. Best case is they can defeat it with Capela. Otherwise will be interesting to see how the two likely small lineups would do. Essentially it's CP3, Harden, Ariza, Tucker and then the 5th is either Prince Luc or Gordon depending on whether they want more D or O.

- Hardens D. His post defending has been actually good this season, ideally you'd prefer he's switched onto someone less effective but you know GSW will be working out how to make him switch to Durant or Curry.

You forgot Gerald!

Warriors in 5, maybe 6 if they have one of those games where they're sloppy as with the ball and don't hit shots.

KD and Curry will be a nightmare in a series for CP3 and whoever switches onto Durant to handle.

Would take something truly remarkable for the Rockets to win I think. I'd probably still back the Warriors in (just) if it was Harrison Barnes out there instead of KD too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back