Yellow & Black: A Season With Richmond

Greg Tivendale

All Australian
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Miami Heat, QPR, Chicago Blackhawks
Thread starter #1
Anyone else going to purchase this book?

https://books.slatterymedia.com/store/viewItem/yellow-and-black---a-season-with-Richmond

Seems Konrad spent the entire year within the Tiger inner sanctum and of all the years to pick, it's going to be the one year in which we won a premiership.

I'm hoping by the fact it hasn't been published means that he's still got content to add (Grand final) so that it will also act as a fantastic memory of this season.

Really looking forward to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Greg Tivendale

All Australian
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Thread starter #3
Will absolutely be getting it.

FWIW, the book was supposed to be for last year but he decided to stick around for 2017 after how last year turned out.
Here's hoping he's adding another chapter or two as we speak!

M0557

Club Legend
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
West Ham United, Boston Celtics
Anyone else going to purchase this book?

https://books.slatterymedia.com/store/viewItem/yellow-and-black---a-season-with-Richmond

Seems Konrad spent the entire year within the Tiger inner sanctum and of all the years to pick, it's going to be the one year in which we won a premiership.

I'm hoping by the fact it hasn't been published means that he's still got content to add (Grand final) so that it will also act as a fantastic memory of this season.

Really looking forward to it.
Bought it also, look forward to a good read!

Greg Tivendale

All Australian
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Thread starter #6
I just hit up the author via linkedIn, he is in the process of finalising a few chapters as he obviously wanted to include the grand final win and what comes after. He cannot believe his luck from a timing perspective and I don't blame him!

mattt

Club Legend
AFL Club
Richmond

(Log in to remove this ad.)

joelsyt

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Richmond
Sports and biographies are not generally my genre where books are concerned and if I'm honest, if it were any other team I probably wouldn't even give it a second thought, but I thought the excerpt was brilliant, I found it interesting and exciting the way this guy writes, so I will definitely be reading it.

joelsyt

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Richmond
That's great reading isn't it? Reminds me of what happens at amateur level somewhat.... without all of the gadgets, the height and the stats!
It gives you a different perspective of that game. It wasn't our best game but I didn't think we were as bad as that excerpt suggests. It says something after reading that that we managed to win it in the end.

partycorolla

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
It gives you a different perspective of that game. It wasn't our best game but I didn't think we were as bad as that excerpt suggests. It says something after reading that that we managed to win it in the end.
I thought we were horrific for 3 quarters and lucky to win based on their injuries. Loved that last qtr though!

Tony Stark

All Australian
AFL Club
Richmond
Wow, Hardwick says everything every supporter says during a game, for some reason I just assumed they see games a different way when we are losing but it does make you wonder what the players are thinking at times. Think the book is a must buy, great insight into how it all works in the coaches box, fascinating stuff.

Godspeed

Team Captain
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
FC St. Pauli
Top Bottom