Unofficial Preview Yellow Wings For Derby Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Anything happened with this?? Did old mate Stocks get asked about a one off peril?? I was saying in another thread, as we all know, Gary said it was much eaiser to do a one off guernsey, than a permenent change, so in theory, with us only having used the indigenous guernsey this year, we've got another one off up our sleeve.

Best we could hope for is the AFL relaxes the rules around clashes, as it is somtimes wont to do in finals, and we play in the royal wings.

I really can't see a one-off peril happening, much as I would love it.

I don't understand why some of us were wishing a Perth Derby Final?
I believe a Derby Grand Final will be more historical, beneficial to both the Eagles & Dockers fans (more allocation of GF tickets) and beneficial to the Melbourne tourism.

I don't understand why some of us were wishing a Perth Derby Final?
I believe a Derby Grand Final will be more historical, beneficial to both the Eagles & Dockers fans (more allocation of GF tickets) and beneficial to the Melbourne tourism.

TBH, I don't want any sort of derby final. Losing to Freo in a final would hurt too much, I'd have to leave the state for a long time.

I don't mind it to be honest, i prefer it to several other WCE guernseys. Why does everyone dislike it so much?
Get out.

running-out-of-the-thread-o.gif

FWIW if we play the Grand Final (and win) in any Guernsey other than a form of wings, I don't care if we win it, I won't count it.
I'd rather we get kicked out West Perth style then win a premiership in the 'cloth.

Get out.

running-out-of-the-thread-o.gif

FWIW if we play the Grand Final (and win) in any Guernsey other than a form of wings, I don't care if we win it, I won't count it.
I'd rather we get kicked out West Perth style then win a premiership in the 'cloth.

Nah gone a bit too far there mate. I'd take a premiership in any jumper. It'd be a little disappointing to have to wear the clash, but if we win the flag I wouldn't care too much. Would just suck that all the premiership merch would be of the clash jumper. Still, I'd take it!!

My daughter says stuff like this. Only difference is she just turned 3.

Nah gone a bit too far there mate. I'd take a premiership in any jumper. It'd be a little disappointing to have to wear the clash, but if we win the flag I wouldn't care too much. Would just suck that all the premiership merch would be of the clash jumper. Still, I'd take it!!
I'd be estactic if we win in any jumper.

But I wouldn't be buying a white premiership jumper.
Wings (royal or yellow) would be a definite buy.

Should we in the GF in the tablecloth or tripanel, I think we'd switch to the wings for the presentations, like what Spain did after they won the world cup.

Yeah I know Saints and Freo were given that option when they had to wear their clash guernseys. Personally I don't really see the point in changing, if you won, wouldn't you want to wear the guernsey you just played in for all the presentation stuff??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Assuming all favourites come in, it would be Freo vs Eagles PF (Fremantle's home game). I'm not convinced both us and Freo will win our QFs.

I reckon both QF's will be 50/50 games, as long as we don't get anymore injuries. Swans are starting to look a bit better, and with Freo's backline a little underdone, Buddy and Co could cause them a few problems. Just as much chance of us both losing the QF as winning them.

Assuming all favourites come in, it would be Freo vs Eagles PF (Fremantle's home game). I'm not convinced both us and Freo will win our QFs.
I thought only Ross Lyon did not know the meaning of CONFIDENCE. But...???
C...O...N...F...I...D...E...N...C...E, my friends, we will have a Derby Grand Final in 2015.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back