Streaming Yellowstone

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Cos Rip was still mad Llooooooyd bought the cattle pink eye in
ah yeah. that makes sense too.

HandmadeEnviousAcornweevil-size_restricted.gif

I couldn't get less of a fu** about Jimmy or what happens to him, but the 6666 has potential I reckon, hopefully it includes lots of Travis who is fantastic... And also as I just discovered, the shows creator

Travis ( Taylor Sheridan ) is also the new owner of the 6666 and just laid out a lazy $347.7 million to purchase the ranch in May this year.
First time its changed hands since 1870 when it was established

Another of the cast is also soon to get shunted down to Texas to join Jimmy at the 6666.

Travis ( Taylor Sheridan ) is also the new owner of the 6666 and just laid out a lazy $347.7 million to purchase the ranch in May this year.
First time its changed hands since 1870 when it was established

Another of the cast is also soon to get shunted down to Texas to join Jimmy at the 6666.
I didn't even know it was a real place literally until this morning, I was listening to a podcast the Ringer have done which discusses TV shows and they are doing this season of Yellowstone and they mentioned how Taylor is in the investment group that purchased the ranch and how basically it is incredible what he is doing in terms of how many shows he is putting out and also how basically he is just being given free reign by Paramount to do whatever he wants

This weeks episode for me was neither here nor there, setting up a few things.. I didn't think we would see Jimmy again so not sure how much of this 6666 will be featured leading into the spin off, or him literally riding off at the end this week was it.
The Lloyd story I have no idea on where it is headed.. half expecting a Brooks from Shawshank style end but his interactions with the kid might just be setting him up to look after him?
Beth is absolutely owning every thing at the moment and the rest is just slowly building

The episode opens with Costner eating some food. Alone. Looks like fruit. Breakfast. Or maybe dinner

Now he’s sipping something on the porch. Too early for whisky?

Completing the big move from his room to Kaycees. Changed the sheets?

WTF BETH watching him getting changed.
Beth is 37 years old.
“Only the good die young…..on-ly the good die yo-ung!”. Quoting Billy Joel. Nice
Monica back at the Res.

Kid got good memory. Knows the saddle.

Lloyd in Rips bad books. Got a bad feeling.

Jamie offering jailbird immunity

diplomatic-immunity-diplomat.gif

Lol jimmy. U gotta fork?

Wonder where I can get me a Dutton ranch cap

Protest!! Cops got there fast. Lol everyone got their phones out. Anti animal something. Or anti QR code? Maybe anti vaxx

Oh summer Higgins. if I’m not mistaken she worked at the coyote ugly. Reckon Dutton takes her under his wing.

Here we go Lloyd….Ranch comes first. No individual is bigger than the ranch.

Hahaha roping in outa space. Great banter!
Damn Lloyd gonna see his lil ex mounting the singer… yep. He mad

Sweat lodge seems to have done its trick. Kaycee Jnr seems fine.

YOURE FIRED BOB!

Jamie’s a dad? * that did Will Patton organise the hit or not?
What these oldies talkigin about?
Haha hope you got a big dick jimmy.

Hey jimmy your cap blew off

boxxie2022

Cancelled
Nov 28, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
The episode opens with Costner eating some food. Alone. Looks like fruit. Breakfast. Or maybe dinner

Now he’s sipping something on the porch. Too early for whisky?

Completing the big move from his room to Kaycees. Changed the sheets?

WTF BETH watching him getting changed.
Beth is 37 years old.
“Only the good die young…..on-ly the good die yo-ung!”. Quoting Billy Joel. Nice
Monica back at the Res.

Kid got good memory. Knows the saddle.

Lloyd in Rips bad books. Got a bad feeling.

Jamie offering jailbird immunity

diplomatic-immunity-diplomat.gif

Lol jimmy. U gotta fork?

Wonder where I can get me a Dutton ranch cap

Protest!! Cops got there fast. Lol everyone got their phones out. Anti animal something. Or anti QR code? Maybe anti vaxx

Oh summer Higgins. if I’m not mistaken she worked at the coyote ugly. Reckon Dutton takes her under his wing.

Here we go Lloyd….Ranch comes first. No individual is bigger than the ranch.

Hahaha roping in outa space. Great banter!
Damn Lloyd gonna see his lil ex mounting the singer… yep. He mad

Sweat lodge seems to have done its trick. Kaycee Jnr seems fine.

YOURE FIRED BOB!

Jamie’s a dad? fu** that did Will Patton organise the hit or not?
What these oldies talkigin about?
Haha hope you got a big dick jimmy.

Hey jimmy your cap blew off

Duttons take down of the Vegan was epic. Piss funny
I reckon sparks will fly there. (Remembering Beth told him he needs to find some)
Can see Lloyd taking the young fella under his wing
Coach Yost bringing in the ex after Jamie was about to take him to task has thrown a spanner
Not sure i will be taking dieting tips of Beth

Duttons take down of the Vegan was epic. Piss funny
I reckon sparks will fly there. (Remembering Beth told him he needs to find some)
Can see Lloyd taking the young fella under his wing
Coach Yost bringing in the ex after Jamie was about to take him to task has thrown a spanner
The baby looks very young (babyish). so one'd assume he knocked up the lass in recent time.

6be63106-56a8-4e6c-9cfb-61312f9cf91d_text.gif

Cattery

Premiership Player
Jun 13, 2006
Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
Don't you think it was weird how they moved on so quickly and there has been no reference to any police investigation?

Do the cops investigate anything in this show though?

View attachment 1276858

So now I've seen episode 2 of the new season. This show is bizarre. It's like Downton Abbey meets Banshee.

Really just Dallas on steroids IMO. Just watched episode one of season four, and while it's enjoyable enough I have to agree with almost all your observations, especially this one ...... ""And you have to say, whoever attacked the Duttons wasn't very effective. I'd be asking for my money back"" ......

A "well planned" coordinated series of attacks and not one of them achieved it's goal. And Beths musing are becoming a pain in the arse, well not really becoming, they always have been actually, reckon the writers are going totally overboard trying to make her character the most bad arsed ever to appear on tv, to the point where shes now almost a caricature, much like the levels of lawlessness, I'm wondering if the show is set in Montana or Mogadishu.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

boxxie2022

Cancelled
Nov 28, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
It’s a drama now. Needs more foghtin and hollerin and guns.

John going for governor haaha Jamie got screwed.

That’s a good twist I didn’t expect. Shows been building to something for a few weeks. Now we see the path it’s taking

A few thoughts on Season 4.

Last week S4E6, was the slowest most boring show thus far, however last night S4E7 was revealing and gives some context as to how the remainder of the season may play out.

Some random observations and queries I have thus far into the season:

Jimmy for the first time ever, last night at the four 6666, actually looked like a real cowboy, rather than an urbanised kid that was pretending to be cowboy.

How Ryan Bingham has been able to eke out a career as a singer with that voice is beyond me, at best he is a very average guitarist and a woeful singer .... let me put it this way he ain’t no George Strait.
But he does play the Walker character well and he is a very good horseman.

I am surprised that we haven’t seen Angela Blue Thunder yet and Rainwater has himself been pretty quiet thus far...... I reckon thats about to change and the clash will be with Market Equities and their desicration of the land.

Speaking of all things Market Equities, they have been very conspicuous by their absence in the Season so far, apart from Jackie Weavers introduction in E1.

The John running for Governor and Beth priming up the Vegans are clues as to where the seasons nasty battlefront will explode.
Beth is plotting and scheming something and me thinks it will be some clever technicality, small in nature, but huge in implication that will cause untold disruption to M.E. master plan.

I think Miss Pouty Lips 👄.... Avery ...... could be a bit of a wild card ..... what’s that saying always be careful of the hairy lasso.

I have never bought the whole - Old Man Garrett, having the resources and connections to manipulate his former cell mate to set up the multi fronted attack on the Dutton clan.
Reckon Old Man Garrett has some puppet master directing the show and financing his skulduggery, the scope of which we haven’t seen in it’s entirety yet.

I think Jamie’s woman is a dangerous, manipulative,conniving, bitch to be wary of, always look out for the self interest .....and she does this in spades.

Anyone else reckon that when Rip finds out that Old Man Garrett was behind the bombing of Beth’s office and the burning of his cabin, then IF Garrett is really lucky, he has a quick trip to the train station, more likely he meets a more grisly fate and it may well be a real grizzly fate literally.

The last few episodes are now set up with some plot twists that could be exciting and furious.

Taylor Sheridan, just quietly, is a pretty impressive horseman himself.

And a personal like for me is that Teeter stays on Yellowstone.
I reckon Little Joe Cartwright from Bonansa, would be approving, of his daughters performance as a wrangler..... although like most of us he wouldn’t be able to understand what she is saying half the time.

Bring on S4E8 .

Last edited:

Last week S4E6, was the slowest most boring show thus far, however last night S4E7 was revealing and gives some context as to how the remainder of the season may play out.

Jimmy for the first time ever, last night at the four 6666, actually looked like a real cowboy, rather than an urbanised kid that was pretending to be cowboy.

How Ryan Bingham has been able to eke out a career as a singer with that voice is beyond me, at best he is a very average guitarist and a woeful singer .... let me put it this way he ain’t no George Strait.

I am surprised that we haven’t seen Angela Blue Thunder yet and Rainwater has himself been pretty quiet thus far...... I reckon thats about to change and the clash will be with Market Equities and their desicration of the land.

Speaking of all things Market Equities they have been very conspicuous by their absence in the Season so far apart from Jackie Weavers introduction in E1.

The John running for Governor and Beth priming up the Vegans are clues as to where the seasons nasty battlefront will explode.
Beth is plotting and scheming something and me thinks it will be some clever technicality, small in nature, but huge in implication that will cause untold disruption to M.E. master plan.

I think Miss Pouty Lips 👄.... Avery could be a bit of a wild card ..... what’s that saying always be careful of the hairy lasso.

I have never bought the whole - Old Man Garrett, having the resources and connections to manipulate his former cell mate to set up the multi fronted attack on the Dutton clan.
Reckon Old Man Garrett has some puppet master directing the show and financing his skulduggery, the scope of which we haven’t seen in it’s entirety yet.

I think Jamie’s woman is a dangerous, manipulative,conniving, b*tch to be wary of, always look out for the self interest .....and she does this in spades.

Anyone else reckon that when Rip finds out that Old Man Garrett was behind the bombing of Beth’s office and the burning of his cabin, then IF Garrett is really lucky, he has a quick trip to the train station, more likely he meets a more grisly fate and it may well be a real grizzly fate literally.

The last few episodes are now set up with some plot twists that could be exciting and furious.

I reckon Little Joe Cartwright from Bonansa, would be approving, of his daughters performance as a wrangler..... although like most of us he wouldn’t be able to understand what she is saying half the time.

Bring on S4E8 .
i liked your post

im atching sons of anarchy atm (s1) and say taylor sheridan and thinking hey i know u

boxxie2022

Cancelled
Nov 28, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond

Speaking of all things Market Equities, they have been very conspicuous by their absence in the Season so far, apart from Jackie Weavers introduction in E1.

I think Miss Pouty Lips 👄.... Avery ...... could be a bit of a wild card ..... what’s that saying always be careful of the hairy lasso.

I think Jamie’s woman is a dangerous, manipulative,conniving, b*tch to be wary of, always look out for the self interest .....and she does this in spades.

Bring on S4E8 .

spot on. been a bit slow going but its set up beautifully now

So

Kaycee and Monica are having a baby. and the wolf is hanging around like a bad smell. Meanwhile son of Kaycee is having a bath and tells monica mum his **** is as "stiff as a board". wut?

jamie is going slowly insane and has many grey hairs. but Harry Stampers right hand man Chick doesn't think so. Looks like mummy Jamie is gonna use her particular set of skills here.

Beth is stirring the pot playing players against players.

John and Rip have a meeting with the sherrif to see if he can somehow cause a death of the jail guy who tried to kill the duttons. Coincidentally the sheriff is in a cafe where no one is moving or eating. Strange says Rip. So Rip and Costner enter through the back door to find the place is being held up. Frank Farmer uses his skills to kill the intruders. This is the best part of the episode.

* fade to black*

boxxie2022

Cancelled
Nov 28, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
So

Kaycee and Monica are having a baby. and the wolf is hanging around like a bad smell. Meanwhile son of Kaycee is having a bath and tells monica mum his **** is as "stiff as a board". wut?

jamie is going slowly insane and has many grey hairs. but Harry Stampers right hand man Chick doesn't think so. Looks like mummy Jamie is gonna use her particular set of skills here.

Beth is stirring the pot playing players against players.

John and Rip have a meeting with the sherrif to see if he can somehow cause a death of the jail guy who tried to kill the duttons. Coincidentally the sheriff is in a cafe where no one is moving or eating. Strange says Rip. So Rip and Costner enter through the back door to find the place is being held up. Frank Farmer uses his skills to kill the intruders. This is the best part of the episode.

* fade to black*

Will be interesting to see how that last scene plays out for John. With the sherif getting killed Will Jamie play the you got him killed by using force or they will see him as a hero.

Beth is clever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back