News Yeo Signs a 5 Year Deal

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know the $$ number. Hopefully we negotiated a slightly decreased wage for the security of a 4 year extension.

Also I feel that we should be heavily front loading contracts as this gives you options in the future years to either go for free agents or secure your players.

25299160_1997315793617431_2727350092657643870_n.jpg

Ugh, that head.

Anyone know the $$ number. Hopefully we negotiated a slightly decreased wage for the security of a 4 year extension.

Also I feel that we should be heavily front loading contracts as this gives you options in the future years to either go for free agents or secure your players.

4m over 5...

Is he implying that West Coast are getting ripped off? Otherwise I don't actually see the point behind him saying anything.
I'm not even sure of (or recall) the reasons he decided to return to Perth, but it reads like he might be implying that Yeo's move to WC was motivated by money, and possibly that it's the same reason he re-signed.

Is he implying that West Coast are getting ripped off? Otherwise I don't actually see the point behind him saying anything.
I take it as all Brisbane had to do was cough up a bit more and they would have had a star player. Instead he came to us and ended up being worth a lot more than the 40k a year extra.

LOL Jon Ralph has blocked me. Tho i can't remember what for.
You probably used reason or logic to poke holes in a sensational tweet.

He's got 750K per year. 5 years. Planned for a while because he just bought a house for about 2 Million

Remove this Banner Ad

Back