Live Event Yet another game that nobody cares about - Top 3 Brions vs the best Norfers in the AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bloody hell, Lions are 3rd on the ladder! No wonder it took me a while to find themm :think:

Speaking of games no one cares about. The Blues/Suns game has passed without a gameday fred. Blues won. Teague 4/6
I would’ve made one, but I thought I’d leave that to someone who actually cares about Carlton :$

Hinkley knew exactly what he was doing last week when the Lions fluked a win against the brave Power.

Neale needs to be karved up my friend and Shaw is the man to do it
Hinkley forgot there was a football match going on.. how the hell could he have known what he was doing?

Hinkley had a lot on his plate my friend. Neale was being karved up like a Lebanese Kebab last week and tonight Shaw will be serving his sliced up karkass for dinner my friend.
Like the tigers ate yours today?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You just focus on the meat slaughter that is occurring in Brisbane at the moment.

Jared Polec is probably the 9th worst footballer in the league at the moment but he did slot that last goal right through the middle.

Watch your Hodge Mark II Lion Kings kick behinds all night my friend.
At this rate we’ll probably win by 6 of those behinds.. we’ve had a knack for running teams over this year and it’s only Norf’s accuracy in front of goal keeping them in it..

Listen my friend I have it from very good authority that good kicking is good footy.

Fagan and Hodge better pull their fingers out at half time
Indeed haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back