You Am I - Cup Eve at PoW

Remove this Banner Ad

So, who's going?

I'm heading there with a couple of mates and would be keen to catch up for a pre-gig beer if anyone else from here is going.

Stupid question really I know, but, Good gig?

Stupid question really I know, but, Good gig?

Um, ahem, aaah, sure.

Confession time: I'm getting too old to start drinking at 5.30 and lasting the whole way through to an act that starts about 11. I got to about halfway through You Am I when I realised my mates had disappeared. Didn't last much longer.

But caught the full Drunk Mums set and they were cool. The bassist removed one item of clothing per song and ended up playing nude. :thumbsu:

Um, ahem, aaah, sure.

Confession time: I'm getting too old to start drinking at 5.30 and lasting the whole way through to an act that starts about 11. I got to about halfway through You Am I when I realised my mates had disappeared. Didn't last much longer.

But caught the full Drunk Mums set and they were cool. The bassist removed one item of clothing per song and ended up playing nude. :thumbsu:

Yeah, I'm getting old enough to be saying stuff like "why do the ******* bands have to start so late?"

Also, my son plays a bit of bass, I'll pass that little party trick on :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back