Think Tank You are Port Adelaides China marketing team

Remove this Banner Ad

May 20, 2001
Kufa, Iraq
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Banhammer Big House Under 70s
That's the big problem with Crow supporters, they cant stand the fact Port was born in 1870.
This is the part you don't understand Foster.
The Port Adelaide Magpies were born in 1870 not The Port Adelaide Power.o_Oo_Oo_O

You don't hear us fapping on about the Adelaide Football Club born in 1860 because that club bears no relation to the present AFC.

Its not hard. Flogs like you just have the biggest chip on your shoulder over 'status' because we joined the AFL before you:p.
Now if you don't want to offer up a marketing strategy to improve your lot in China, go home to Mum.

May 20, 2001
Kufa, Iraq
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Guess what

Nobody gives a red rats arse about your bullshit history.

No sponsor, reject players, dicKhead Chairman, dropping crowds .....

Have you informed all the true believers that unless they live in Alberton they're frauds?

I'd be guessing you're off to China - you know - support the team and all !

China - that's what this threads about tarpsetters.
Not for you to get all knicker twisted about your mistaken identity.

subaru

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bay 13: Flog of the Year
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
China - that's what this threads about tarpsetters.
Not for you to get all knicker twisted about your mistaken identity.

It's the inferiority complex once again

Not one of them have proven they've been to China let alone that they are going
Misogynist Dav posted his mums visa entry to Vietnam once - not really sure why ......

What's hilarious is that they've actually lost sponsors to China instead of getting them !

May 20, 2001
Kufa, Iraq
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Grandstand Terrace (Adults: $20-25 AUD) / ¥325, Student/Concession: $45 AUD/ ¥225)
This category provides an allocated seat on the historical concrete terraces in Adelaide Arena at Jiangwan Stadium, at playing field level for a premium viewing experience on the wings on each side of the playing field. A cushion is provided for each seat location.
Seating sections on the stadium map will be GS1, GS14, GS7 & GS9

ROFL at "the historical concrete terraces" where a cushion will be provided.
It better be a donut cushion if the anal bleeding flogs from Bay 13 are attending.

https://www.cafepress.com.au/+,7826...MIobz1rp6x2AIVRgwrCh15FQR-EAQYAyABEgI3f_D_BwE

Maybe the marketing team could sell these ^^^^ at a profit?
Same colour as a banana...called a throw pillow:D

subaru

Cancelled
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
ROFL at "the historical concrete terraces" where a cushion will be provided.
It better be a donut cushion if the anal bleeding flogs from Bay 13 are attending.

https://www.cafepress.com.au/+,7826...MIobz1rp6x2AIVRgwrCh15FQR-EAQYAyABEgI3f_D_BwE

Maybe the marketing team could sell these ^^^^ at a profit?
Same colour as a banana...called a throw pillow:D

I think my favourite fiasco of the China foray was the "roping off the crumbling bits of the stadium "
Not exactly what was promised was it ?
IMG_1001.JPG

Although I did lol @ cushions will be provided !

Last edited:
May 20, 2001
Kufa, Iraq
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Reserved Seating (Adults: $65-75 AUD) / ¥325, Student/Concession: $45 AUD/ ¥225)
This category provides an allocated seat in the temporary grandstands in Adelaide Arena at Jiangwan Stadium, at playing field level for a premium viewing experience.
Seating sections on the stadium map will be N1, N2, N3 & S1, S2, S3

Please note: Best available seats will be allocated automatically; individual reserved seat selection will not be available.

Temporary
grandstands...GTFO:)
Mr Gui Puffer should have invested some of his hard earned into making them permanent instead of trying to buy cattle stations in Australia.

subaru

Cancelled
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
Temporary grandstands...GTFO:)
Mr Gui Puffer should have invested some of his hard earned into making them permanent instead of trying to buy cattle stations in Australia.
Scaffolds in other words

They're putting up a bit of scaffolding !!!!

Adelaide's Arena - love it !

May 20, 2001
Kufa, Iraq
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
May 20, 2001
Kufa, Iraq
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
3. The Field Club (Adults: $220-$240 AUD) / ¥1,110, Student/Concession: $160 AUD/ ¥800)
Located on the playing field level at the north-eastern end of Adelaide Arena at Jiangwan Stadium, The Field Club offers a more relaxed carnival atmosphere, making it the perfect option for those wanting to combine the unique festival atmosphere of this game and will provide AFL action from the convenience of your allocated reserved seat.
What about this one, the marketing team outdone themselves here.:D
They dont have any grandstands so they are rigging up tarps above plastic chairs for the plastic franchise on the field.
KfI4jQY.jpg

Last edited:
May 20, 2001
Kufa, Iraq
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
4. The Lounge ($396-440 AUD) / ¥1,980)
The Lounge provides the perfect blend of exclusive hospitality and football experience.
Enjoy premium catering in a casual stand up setting before, during and after the match. This package provides the flexibility to move between your allocated reserved seat to enjoy the game and The Lounge to network and entertain. This is the perfect business networking option for those looking to connect and build relationships.

We are currently working closely with Adelaide Arena at Jiangwan Stadium and the local authorities to make tickets available for sale in the stadium’s existing historic Grandstand Terraces, however these will not be available in the initial release on Monday. This ticket category will be the entry level price and will provide a great view of the ground.

How about The Lounge?:sick::sick:
...in a casual stand up setting before, during and after the match FFS.

Bwahahahahaha $400 Bucks for standing room only so you can lounge:D

Seriously...I know I'm taking the piss out of these chokers but who in the **** came up with this marketing vernacular!!

So to recap:
1. We have historical concrete terraces where a cushion will be provided.
2. We have reserved seating in temporary grandstands where individual reserved seat selection will not be available.:huh:
3. We haven't enough seats:oops: but we will set up a "tarp tent on the field" for carnival atmosphere.
4. We have The Lounge where one needs to stand up before, during and after the match:eek:

You Puffers are far king hilarious:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

Last edited:

subaru

Cancelled
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
How about The Lounge?:sick::sick:
...in a casual stand up setting before, during and after the match FFS.

Bwahahahahaha $400 Bucks for standing room only so you can lounge:D

Seriously...I know I'm taking the piss out of these chokers but who in the **** came up with this marketing vernacular!!

So to recap:
1. We have historical concrete terraces where a cushion will be provided.
2. We have reserved seating in temporary grandstands where individual reserved seat selection will not be available.:huh:
3. We haven't enough seats:oops: but we will set up a "tarp tent on the field" for carnival atmosphere.
4. We have The Lounge where one needs to stand up before, during and after the match:eek:

You Puffers are far king hilarious:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
You're kidding me !

Is this for real ?
$400 to stand up ......

This is just too funny

And they reckon we're salty ?
Who the **** would pay that to watch a game against a s**t team in another country ?

FMD thank God it's not us !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

subaru

Cancelled
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
More fake news:rolleyes:
Next you'll be telling us China was a sellout...Oh wait.
Pmp9Eru.jpg

Hilarious
Can't wait to see their financials this year and just how much this debacle has cost them

May 20, 2001
Kufa, Iraq
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
You're kidding me !

Is this for real ?
$400 to stand up ......

This is just too funny

And they reckon we're salty ?
Who the **** would pay that to watch a game against a s**t team in another country ?

FMD thank God it's not us !
It is funny - that's why these chokers don't dare defend it.
Because they cant:)

Did you see where Keefy reckons it would be a good idea in an AFLW game was played over there before the Puffers?o_O
Problem is the AFL didn't want their ferals stinking up the comp so he'll have to wait until at least 2020 OR....ask us to bail them out of the s**t.
They've named their shitheap stadium after ADELAIDE it only stands to reason they will be wanting the AFCW premiership team to do the heavy lifting if this charade goes further.;)

Smithy7

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 1, 2014
South of Scotland
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
This is the part you don't understand Foster.
The Port Adelaide Magpies were born in 1870 not The Port Adelaide Power.o_Oo_Oo_O

You don't hear us fapping on about the Adelaide Football Club born in 1860 because that club bears no relation to the present AFC.

Its not hard. Flogs like you just have the biggest chip on your shoulder over 'status' because we joined the AFL before you:p.
Now if you don't want to offer up a marketing strategy to improve your lot in China, go home to Mum.
You can piss off ... my mother has passed away .. you bloody moron ...
You can join your other crow twit liking your posts ... on ignore ...

Last edited:

subaru

Cancelled
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
^^^^
Sweet Jesus ^^^^^
Is this the best you puffers have got ?

May 20, 2001
Kufa, Iraq
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
on ignore ...
:'(:'(:'(
Fantastic!
Make sure you don’t indulge me with your infantile replies then.

Don't expect any compassion from her. She is incapable of it. Although she expects compassions for her Crows after you know what.
:poo:
And here I was thinking dikheadDav was a glassjaw!
You are all a bunch of delicate flowers.

subaru

Cancelled
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
:'(:'(:'(
Fantastic!
Make sure you don’t indulge me with your infantile replies then.

:poo:
And here I was thinking dikheadDav was a glassjaw!
You are all a bunch of delicate flowers.

It'll put you on ignore and then do the "tell ArgusTuft<insert banal vanilla lame comment here>" to OneGreatNotEverMakingItToChina flog to "pass it on "

It's hilarious !

I quite like ArgusTuft - reminds me of the Argo****Yourselves movie line !

Edit - bookmark it !:D

Back