Think Tank You are Port Adelaides China marketing team

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if the powers that be in the AFL/SA Gov might be having second or even third thoughts on how they have bankrolled the PAP in their China adventure, lot of noise around the globe on how this Chinese Communist Gov is slithering in the back door with gifts to the needy countries, just have to sign on the dotted line & then look away & all these juicy goodies are yours, just as well that there are some in our Fed Gov who are not completely blind sided with this latest version of Maos little red book.

Last edited:

I wonder if the powers that be in the AFL/SA Gov might be having second or even third thoughts on how they have bankrolled the PAP in their China adventure, lot of noise around the globe on how this Chinese Communist Gov is slithering in the back door with gifts to the needy countries just have to sign on the dotted line, then look away & all these juicy goodies are yours, just as well that there are some in our Fed Gov who are not completely blind sided with this latest version of Maos little red book.

I didn't pick you for a xenophobe noddster!

I wonder if the powers that be in the AFL/SA Gov might be having second or even third thoughts on how they have bankrolled the PAP in their China adventure, lot of noise around the globe on how this Chinese Communist Gov is slithering in the back door with gifts to the needy countries, just have to sign on the dotted line & then look away & all these juicy goodies are yours, just as well that there are some in our Fed Gov who are not completely blind sided with this latest version of Maos little red book.

Lay down with dogs, Noddy,:hearts: yada yada yada....
Bet they are starting to scratch and itch like buggery at Alberton.
No sign of Mr Pufferfish and his cronies since they got their hands on S Kidman and Co.
Maybe they can get S Datsyari as Number 1 ticket holder !

http://www.afr.com/news/politics/sa...nfluence-exintelligence-chief-20171203-gzxktb

Pakistan is one of them.
I wonder if a certain television network are having second thoughts about the squillions of Chinese viewers they “got” last year:D

I see the Australian Open Tennis they are only selling bottled water from China, one would have thought with the Puffers having all these networks and business interests they would've loved an opportunity for them to become a sponsor:rolleyes: but alas.
No cigar.:'(

They never did put up their official tv viewer numbers for last years Shanghai blockbuster, i wonder why?

Nobody bothered counting ...

Maybe the Putin loving puffer can get more out of China .....

"I’m doing my best to change that and working with WA, SA, China, Canada, US, France, Russia, Putin, india and Kazakhstan."

FMD "india"

Nobody bothered counting ...

Maybe the Putin loving puffer can get more out of China .....

"I’m doing my best to change that and working with WA, SA, China, Canada, US, France, Russia, Putin, india and Kazakhstan."

FMD "india"
They replay the 2017 AFL Grand final on comedy hour in China. Wins ratings each week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They replay the 2017 AFL Grand final on comedy hour in China. Wins ratings each week.
You’re getting mixed up with your extra time choke.
Yet another ground breaking finals record.

1. 119 points Bwahahahaha....119!
2. The Dream Final
3. The First Ever Extra Time Final....ever...and you Choked....ROFL

lel, whatever floats your boat. I was thinking of adding to subi's copious votes but then thought that was a bit cruel.:p

You should add your vote to the list of salty puffing flog clique whose heads I've got into!

( and the ones I've never even heard of)

"Cruel" ?
Once again you apply emotional context to the s**t that goes on in here. Obviously you are completely irrelevant.

You should add your vote to the list of salty puffing flog clique whose heads I've got into!

( and the ones I've never even heard of)

"Cruel" ?
Once again you apply emotional context to the s**t that goes on in here. Obviously you are completely irrelevant.
So irrelevant that you and yours constantly quote me?
Whatever you wish to tell yourself if fine by me but I shall maintain my standards..

So irrelevant that you and yours constantly quote me?
Whatever you wish to tell yourself if fine by me but I shall maintain my standards..
Did you buy a ticket yet?
dXu4SzD.jpg

Word is you get free KFC.;)
Now I know getting something for free in Pufferland is as common as a melting Paer fan, but you shouldn't knock back food; you never know when the next soup kitchen will be open.

And another lame bland vanilla reply

Remove this Banner Ad

Back