Werewolf You can’t always get what you need is love is a burning thing (WereWolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully the waxing is now happening, just like the pressing of a 78, erm 45.

Could not follow the Boncer- Dapper minuet, jitterbug, go-go dance yesterday but figure they village/audience at Brian Henderson's Bandstand. I am more interested in lurk abouts like Rodney Dangerfield and SSwans2011

The Filth Wizard can I ask the nature of the advice the mod provided (obv without quoting it)

Am puzzled why you targeted Genghis Tron ? GG if right. Was gunna go an inactive.

Will still be sceptical if Rodders or SSwans2011 chuck in late votes to avoid a mk.

The Filth Wizard can I ask the nature of the advice the mod provided (obv without quoting it)

Am puzzled why you targeted Genghis Tron ? GG if right. Was gunna go an inactive.

Will still be sceptical if Rodders or SSwans2011 chuck in late votes to avoid a mk.

All he said was my kill was a fail.

I targeted Genghis because he was dead bang in the middle of the boncer bandwagon and made his vote based on "giving" it to Dapperjong. To me that reeked of somebody just wanting to slip in and out of the game.

Sometimes Filth‘s feeling is right
He gets the reads from the first night
Heatbeat and Wizards so sweet
Summernight love in the moonlight

Aunty Blind yuuu
Aunty Blind ayyy
Aunty Blind yuu ahh

Now that Tiger is gone
He has to come back home
Please come and seer me again
I never felt so aloneeeee

Abey I am missing you
I want you by my side
And I hope you’ll miss me too
Come back and stay

I think about you everyday
I really want you too
You swept my feet right off the ground
You’re the love I found

Genghis Tron Genghis Tron call him “Doctor Tron“
Doctor Tron Doctor Tron wake up now

Sometimes Filth‘s feeling is right
He gets the reads from the first night
Heatbeat and Wizards so sweet
Summernight love in the moonlight

Aunty Blind yuuu
Aunty Blind ayyy
Aunty Blind yuu ahh

Now that Tiger is gone
He has to come back home
Please come and seer me again
I never felt so aloneeeee

Abey I am missing you
I want you by my side
And I hope you’ll miss me too
Come back and stay

I think about you everyday
I really want you too
You swept my feet right off the ground
You’re the love I found

Genghis Tron Genghis Tron call him “Doctor Tron“
Doctor Tron Doctor Tron wake up now
jmoo wan ooo Jmoo wan ayyyy Jmoo wan ooo ahhh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why not mate

I didn’t know if he’s making a pun that he voted me yesterday or he’s actually not feeling good, so I stayed away from that.

why not mate

Taking on extra responsibilities at work to help the new girl and then being told by the new girl that I need to take on more and when I say I don't have time, getting told "Well make time" isn't really the right way to go about asking for assistance. Smack bang in the middle of month end and my patience has snapped.

Thanks for asking though mate it was nice to vent.

Taking on extra responsibilities at work to help the new girl and then being told by the new girl that I need to take on more and when I say I don't have time, getting told "Well make time" isn't really the right way to go about asking for assistance. Smack bang in the middle of month end and my patience has snapped.

Give her details to Papa Juggs

Ahahahahah I love the nerve

Logically Genghis is decent chance to be Keith Richards as I would have expected at least one team-mate to throw a vote on boncer while the godfather was attracting votes.

We'll find out later regardless. Genghis Tron jmoo wan

Ahahahahah I love the nerve

Basically a co-worker left back in March and we were asked to take on part of her role each until her replacement was found. Fast forward to August and they've decided they aren't replacing her they're making a new more senior role but just don't tell us and think by not saying anything these extra tasks will just become part of our role and we won't have any issues. Then she comes in clearly oblivious to how much we've been ****ed over and is acting as if she's my in-charge (she isn't) and can tell me what to do (she can't) and that me taking on tasks in the Group function to assist her is just part of my role (it isn't).

So when I flag things that need to be done for year end and she tells me to do them, she can get ****ed.

Basically a co-worker left back in March and we were asked to take on part of her role each until her replacement was found. Fast forward to August and they've decided they aren't replacing her they're making a new more senior role but just don't tell us and think by not saying anything these extra tasks will just become part of our role and we won't have any issues. Then she comes in clearly oblivious to how much we've been f’ed over and is acting as if she's my in-charge (she isn't) and can tell me what to do (she can't) and that me taking on tasks in the Group function to assist her is just part of my role (it isn't).

So when I flag things that need to be done for year end and she tells me to do them, she can get f’ed.
Sounds like standard commercial practice. Implement a fatigue inducing interim solution, look at the process and go “they seem fine” and then just keep overburdening the people that were initially willing to help to try to make your life easier as a stop gap.

Logically Genghis is decent chance to be Keith Richards as I would have expected at least one team-mate to throw a vote on boncer while the godfather was attracting votes.

We'll find out later regardless. Genghis Tron jmoo wan

Yeah, my first thought this morning is we've taken two days to remove the mafia heads however there are elements to a SK role as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back