You can thank us for making the bay bearable

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s right, thank us for exterminating the Tuggas, thank us for bringing and end to the mindless drivel threads the Tuggas insist on starting each week. Thank us for putting their one off outrider anomaly flag into perspective.
Are Geelong players ever tested for performance enhancing drugs? I'd be getting a urine sample off Clark, Miers and Duncan.

That’s right, thank us for exterminating the Tuggas, thank us for bringing and end to the mindless drivel threads the Tuggas insist on starting each week. Thank us for putting their one off outrider anomaly flag into perspective.
You think your team can stop the mindless tripe on The Bay?
Nothing can stop it!

The Geelong posters bring a real stink to the Bay.There's probably a few good ones,
but the stench from the others makes you dislike them as a collective.
I reckon that there's enough of them to open a internet cafe in Norlane and it would do quite well.

As a non-Victorian supporter looking in at the cesspool that is Bay 13, i can say that the Geelong-Richmond banter is out of control here. But in a way that makes the rest of us just sit back, point and laugh at the crap dished up.

I do acknowledge that most teams, including mine, have their "problem child" poster.... *cough* DanWA *cough*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back