Radio 'You cannot be serious' podcast with Sam Newman, Don Scott and Rod Law

Remove this Banner Ad

Tbh Im not in Melbourne so it doesn’t interest me one bit however theres an amazing thing you can do. either dont listen to that usually separate episode of the podcast or click the two arrows a couple of times and fast forward it so you don’t listen to it.. its an amazing invention.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
ill keep making my comments on here. IF you dont like them then dont read them. USe the ignore button, amazing invention

ill keep making my comments on here. IF you dont like them then dont read them. USe the ignore button, amazing invention

Whose worried about your comments..? Your the one who has his pantyhose in a twist over not having a lefty on a podcast

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Nicola Charles, as much as I'd like to smash her, is pretty much batshit crazy.
Sally Capp was probably the closest to centre female that they've had on
Check out Nicola Charles twitter, she is on a different planet. She has claimed today that Australian journalists are being served orders that if they attend a protest and show footage of them they will be arrested and jailed for 5 years.

Last edited:
Check out Nicola Charles twitter, she is on a different planet. She has claimed today that Australian journalists are being served order that if they attend a protest and show footage of them they will be arrested and jailed for 5 years.

She's one of the most cooked persons on Twitter, had to block

Don and Sam said it best - the ones making the decisions (on lockdowns) are not suffering from lack of wages/salary. they are on a good wicket whereas ordinary folk are not.

I think they were talking about all premiers?
Sure, lets not pay our politicians. I am sure we will get better ones then. It doesnt matter who is in, someone will accuse them of being overpaid and incompetent now matter how good or bad they are

Sure, lets not pay our politicians. I am sure we will get better ones then. It doesnt matter who is in, someone will accuse them of being overpaid and incompetent now matter how good or bad they are
yes your second statement is correct.

what i refered to was that if their salaries were slashed, might it perhaps sway their decision to relax restrictions etc?

One may say no

Giving themselves a 12% rise last year in the midst of the worst of the lockdown was absolutely tone deaf.
It was at that point, I truly realised that as much as they bleat about "in this together", it is complete bullshit.
Hopefully, the iCook foods parliamentary inquiry beginning next week will see the demise of 2 of the biggest sycophants to ever hold government positions in Victoria.

Giving themselves a 12% rise last year in the midst of the worst of the lockdown was absolutely tone deaf.
It was at that point, I truly realised that as much as they bleat about "in this together", it is complete bullshit.
Hopefully, the iCook foods parliamentary inquiry beginning next week will see the demise of 2 of the biggest sycophants to ever hold government positions in Victoria.
lol
zero percent of happening
because there is no evidence

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Commish going through the entire timeline of the iCook saga was just rehashing old content.

I got very little from Part 3 this week, and he seemed cagey about wanting to promote his advocacy group at the end of the show? Strange couple of minutes.

Last edited:
lol
zero percent of happening
because there is no evidence

Now I know you have little idea.
The inquiry has been re-opened DUE to new evidence.
Both Sutton and Andrews have been relentlessly called liars and corrupt by the owners of iCook foods and by dozens of others, including ex-detectives and commissioners and there has not been 1 single charge of slander raised by either. If the accusations weren't true, don't you think your heroes would take them to court?
Instead of making stupid statements, of which it's clearly evident you have no understanding, do some reading and listen to the hundreds of podcasts floating around about this.

lol sam may have been caught off guard with comments made by ed in relation to caros comment on disabled athletes. Ed said anyone with a brain knows what caro actually meant, inferring that it her comments were not a slight on the athletes. oops.

i hope this podcast never ends.

DON LANGUAGE PLEASE. FOR *S SAKE DON

Now I know you have little idea.
The inquiry has been re-opened DUE to new evidence.
Both Sutton and Andrews have been relentlessly called liars and corrupt by the owners of iCook foods and by dozens of others, including ex-detectives and commissioners and there has not been 1 single charge of slander raised by either. If the accusations weren't true, don't you think your heroes would take them to court?
Instead of making stupid statements, of which it's clearly evident you have no understanding, do some reading and listen to the hundreds of podcasts floating around about this.
lol
its all circumstantial evidence
If there is basis then sure go ahead. The government should be held accountable. But if you actually listened Sutton and ultimately Dan are getting blamed even though its the Dandenong Council that supposedly did the wrong thing.

Podcast was hard to listen to this week. Rod's views are utterly dangerous (BLM protests during a pandemic is ok, other protests are not; calling Soros a good bloke when he is completely evil), and if Sam continues to let him rant like that, he will lose a lot of listeners.

No, Sam was actually quite accurate with his comments about Covid and Trump. Not a struggle to listen at all.

Not so sure about that, he keeps saying he can't get the Pfizer vaccine. He's full of s**t, you can book them easily, was a 3-4 week wait when I booked two months ago, I'm sure it's quicker now.

It doesn't really worry me, I find him very entertaining and take him with a grain of salt, there's no real onus on him to be accurate, he's just an old men yelling at a cloud in a lot of ways.

Not so sure about that, he keeps saying he can't get the Pfizer vaccine. He's full of sh*t, you can book them easily, was a 3-4 week wait when I booked two months ago, I'm sure it's quicker now.

It doesn't really worry me, I find him very entertaining and take him with a grain of salt, there's no real onus on him to be accurate, he's just an old men yelling at a cloud in a lot of ways.

I think he can’t get it due to his age?

Podcast was hard to listen to this week. Rod's views are utterly dangerous (BLM protests during a pandemic is ok, other protests are not; calling Soros a good bloke when he is completely evil), and if Sam continues to let him rant like that, he will lose a lot of listeners.
I usually listen to the podcast while going for a long run on Saturdays so haven't heard it yet but I agree on Rod.
I don't like how on occasions he'll say to Sam "c'mon hurry up, we've been on this too long" and he'll inject himself into something as amoral arbiter.
I think most people listen to this because of Sam, some Sam and Don but wouldn't be many that tune into hear Rod's views. It should go back to being the Sam and Don podcast

I dont mind the Rod Law pushback because some of the things Sam says is ridiculous and Don is gullible. Having said that i am over them talking about this same thing over and over and over again. Get some new material please. Or stick to the funny stuff which is what i love about them.

Really? I thought Pfizer was ok for everyone and AZ for over 40s (which has changed now). Maybe I’m wrong about that, he did say he checked with his quack, I just thought he was being difficult.

I think there's a bit of that (being difficult) in that. Its theatre for the sake of it. But yes without researching i do believe if over age of X you get AZ only

I dont mind the Rod Law pushback because some of the things Sam says is ridiculous and Don is gullible. Having said that i am over them talking about this same thing over and over and over again. Get some new material please. Or stick to the funny stuff which is what i love about them.
Funny stuff is the best in the business. The tangents they go off, and then sam brings it back, is hilarious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back